any 15 year olds here?

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
:)

Comments

• I was 15 when I got pregnant, and I'm 16 now, due in 2 weeks.
  • I was 15 when I got pregnant with my son and 16 when I had him... (he's 4 now I'm 20) and I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby :) when I got pregnant with my son I was in such a bad place, he saved my life and I assume you guys heard like I did and of course will again about your age..but I tell ya what I wouldnt take or back for anything! You will certainly out mature everyone else your age. Good luck to all you guys!
  • Wow how did you guys tell your parents
  • Well I had ranaway from home I lived in los Angeles CA & left wid bf to Washington..
    My parentss disliked him kuz hes 7 years older den me.
    So than a month later my parentss told me to go back they went to pick me up and made me take a pregnacy test and came out positivee now my lifee is like perfect dey are very supportivee and so is babydaddy..
    They like him now
  • My mom found out when I started to show a little, she pregnancy tested me And boom I was pregnant. I already knew, she was mad I didn't tell her but she's been super supportive through all of this. My advice is don't try hiding it.. tell your parents so they can help you.
  • When I was 15 I told my aunt (dads brothers wife) well she told alot of people she worked with and it got back to my dads sister who of course told him..kinda brr then me having to tell them tho I guess...I don't remember their reactions at first but after a few days my mom took me for blood work and after it was positive she asked if the dad was my bf..I wanted to smack her..and my dad askedif I thought of abortion and of screamed at him then told my mom and they were not on good terms for awhile..after my bd left me my mom changed and got really supportive I think she felt bad all I did was sit around and cry my whole pregnancy
  • Big ((hugs)) to all the teen mommies! I'm 34 didnt plan on being pregnant again, I can only imagine how ur all coping! Whatever ur choices in life adoption or raising your babies, please know hiding is never a good thing. Relatives may surprise you! My son is 15 I tell him I'd kill him if he made me a 34 yo grams, but in reality I know I wld support him.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Me! I'm about to be 16 on Thursday march 31st
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was 15 with my first he is now ten OMG still feels like yesterday! Can't believe I have a 10year old :)
  • Im 17 and prego with a baby boooyy. He's due on june 27th so that makes me 27 weeks todaayy.
    Advice: don't wait to tell ur parents. The longer you wait, the harsher they get. Or at least that's how my mom was. Tell ur parents soon so they can help. They will be mad at first, but they can't help but help you. that's what happened with me and my mom.