(For fun) You know your pregnant when...

Comments

• You know your pregnant when its the dead of winter and your sleeping with the window open and fan on!
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You know your pregnant when swallowing your own spit makes you want to throw up. Goshhhhh I hate it!! I dont have a spit cup I have a spit bucket.
  • You know you're prego when u wanna drag the little "B" outta her car by her hair just for cutting you off!! Learn how to drive dumb***!!!! Hahahaha
  • You know your pregnant when u send love messages to Hubby and he don't respond :-)
  • U know u pregnant when everybody get on ur nerves and bring the bi*** out and u care who feelings u hurt

U know u pregnant when u was a party gurl and couldn't stay still to becoming a house bunny n cool wit it!!!!! :-D
  • U know ur pregnant when u cry b/c ur bd doesn't pay attention to u...Then when he does show affection, u just want to kill him:)
  • You kno your pregnant wen u wake ur bd up @ 2:00 a.m to get u taco bell thn fall asleep.b4 he gets back
  • You kno your pregnant wen u go ooooh @ evry lil thng inside of babies r us thn get mad & leave bcus u remember u dnt kno the gender yet
  • You know you are pregnant when you decide pants and closed toed shoes are necessary due to the fact that you havent shaved your legs or fixed your toes since your belly popped.
  • You know ur pregnant when you crave one thing, hubby goes out to buy it, then change your mind when he gets back.
    You know your pregnant when u can sniff out anything!!
    You know ur pregnant when u cry to dumb programs and cry in ur hubbys arms. ( i do). Lol
  • You know you are preggo when you drop something on the floor and just stare at it thinking to your self.....Do I really need that?
  • You know you are prego when you wear sandals in the snow bc it is too uncomfortable to put tennis shoes on.

When your coworkers leave you alone just bc you look at them

when food network makes you drool like a dog but your too tired to go make it or even go get it

When you go pee then stay on the toilet bc you know in a minute you will have to go again
  • Lmao I jus did tht like 2 mins ago @rebeltwins & I jus found tht sooo funny
  • You know your pregnant whenever time you sneeze or cough you pee your pants!
    you know pregnant when you have you hubs drive you around for 2hrs looking for a snowballs stand! Yes he did yesterday! Haha
  • Oh you know pregnant when you bottle of malox looks like a quart of oil! Lol
  • You know your pregnant when... you've given all of your hemorroids names.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol @supermom405 I do that all the time too!

You know you are preggo when the thought of putting on clothes messes with your emotions!
  • You know
  • You know.ur prego when you eat tums like there m &m s you know ur prego when you make the chilis waiter cry cuz he forgot to get you a water
  • You know your pregnant when you realize you can't get out of the tub by yourself.
  • You know your pregnant when your 2 yr old has figured out when your mad at them to lay flat on the floor cause then you can't reach them!
  • You know when you pregnant and you blow your nose and have to change your pants!

You know your pregnant when the bath towel no longer fits around you!

You know your pregnant when you can't roll over in bed without help!
  • When 3 times in a row you pee and before you get to the door you have to turn around and pee again.
  • You know your pregnant when you start treatning your 14 yr old nephew when he gets near you yoohoos lol. Don't judge me I only had 2 left lol
  • When you blame your 2 year old niece for erasing your dry-erase calendars on the fridge then notice the ink stains on your belly after the next time you reach in the freezer . . . But refuse to tell anyone it wasn't really her!
  • You know you're pregnant when ..You've just finished playing in your phone, sat it down for approximately one minute, goes to pick it back up, can't find it for shxt; Grab another phone & call it ..Only to find out that its tucked in your Braw the whole time! (Bigger boobs & Hella Forgetful) lOl
  • When your shirts get stains on the tummy from catching all the stuff that doesn't make it in ur mouth from eating so much!