(For fun) You know your pregnant when...

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I saw this done on another board and it was the most funniest thing to read. What you do is finish the sentence. I'll go first.

You know your pregnant when.... your sense of smell certifies you to be a K-9 drug search dog! LOL

You know your pregnant when.... you're having to buy double as much toilet paper every month! LOL

You know your pregnant when.... you have a love hate relationship with your tooth brush. You wanna brush that nasty taste out of your mouth, but gag everytime the tooth brush goes to far back. LOL

Let's see the funny things you can come up with....

Comments

• you know you're pregnant when you eat then are hungry again right away.
  • You know your pregnant when you cry if your husband eats your dinner leftovers on accident...
  • You have more gas then the dog or the bd!
  • you know your pregnant when you run to the restroom to pee and your back at the same place 20 min later (:
  • You know u pregnant when u want to eat everything u see on the commercials not just saying ooo I want that, really wanting it n right NOW
  • lmao oh i remember: i cried when my bf forgot to cut me a slice of pizza.
  • You know your prego if you make something you crave even though you don't have the energy too and then after two bites don't want it anymore..hence the left overs in my fridge...
  • Lol @fiirsttiimemommy2b you know its sad when you know exactly where all the bathrooms are at stores/restaurants...
  • You know you're pregnant when you are so constipated you think delivering the child may be easier than going poo.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BabyGeesmama2B omg thats so true! Lol I have to know exactly where the restrooms are everywhere I go(: I spend more time in the rest rooms at the mall than in the actual stores lol!
  • ...when Taylor Swift, Kid Rock, and Ludacris makes you cry.
  • You know your pregnant when peanut butter and jelly smells like nasty feet
  • You know your pregnant when...you specifically ask to be seating near the bathrooms at a restaurant.

You know your pregnant when...you have to hold the keys in your hand when getting outta the car, just in case you lock them in (brain darts) ...or have to literally hold onto cell phones,id, keys, money or anything of importantance cause you may loose them, in your purse or elsewhere. Grrrr I hate that!
  • I know I used to love peanut butter! Now its like blah. You know your pregnant when You get pissed at the Guy 100 feet in front of you for not holding the door open for you.... and you let him know it. :-|
  • OH EM GEE... you guys have me dying over here
  • You know your pregnant when you don't know if you should put your head in the toilet or turn around and sit on it.
  • You know your pregnant when... your chasing your spouse around the house to have sex to impregnate you, then as soon as you test positive you can't stand the thought of sex.. LOL
  • You kno ur prego when... yoga pants become a serious staple in ur wardrobe!
  • U know ur prego when u take a nap for eating to much and wake up and eat a cup cake!!!! Man it was so good
  • U know ur prego when u take a nap but u get mad if ur bd does too
  • U know ur prego when u blam that smell on the dog
  • Lol...

You know your pregnant when... your spouse smelt delicious before but now that same cologne and soap turns your stomach
  • Ou know your pregnant when you go to get gas a cry because u frogotr which side the tank is on and oulled up to the wrong pump
  • You know youre pregnant when...the sweet little kiss on the cheek your bd gave you in the morning before he left for work now irritates the hell out of you because he woke you up after a whole night of heartburn while he slept peacefully.
  • You know your pregnant when your so irritable that you yell at your 2 yr old to quit saying eggs over and over again, to turn around and see tears streaming down her face, you kneel down to tell her your sorry and start crying with her!
  • edited March 2011
    Oh meanwhile the eggs your making burn! Which makes you more irritable and cry even more!
  • edited March 2011
    You know your pregnant when commercials make you cry!