november babies

My baby is due november 16 I can't wait.. this morning sickness is :) sucks I dnt like having it at all

Comments

• I am due Nov 21. Just started to have morning sickness yesterday. It is horrible! My doctor is prescribing me something to help.
  • Due 11/17 haven't gotten morning sickness yet. Just horrible headaches. This is my 4th. I have 3 girls and hoping this one is a boy!!
  • Ok when did u guys think u concieved becuz I was due 10-18 but now 11-08 but it doesn't make sense to me cuz my last af was 1-11
  • Due Nov. 3rd, and also can not wait to be done with morning sickness!!!!
  • 11/11/11 cant wait(:
  • I am due on 11.9.11 with my second! We are very excited. I have had strong aversions to red meat and some mild morning sickness but no real complaints thus far! :)
  • Im due Nov 17th. No morning sickness here, just lower back pain for me! Lol
  • Due 11/1 and lazy as hell! no morning sickness yet :-) 9w0d
  • I am due Nov 17th I can't wait!!!
  • Im due nov 2nd and I believe I conceived feb 6th. Last day of mp was jan 25th.
  • My lmp was 1-1-11 which gave me a due date of 10-8....sono gave me a due date of 11-5.....sono is more accurate if done early....
  • Nov 8th. Haven't puked yet but often queasy and crampy. Guess it could be worse so I won't complain...much! :0&
  • Nov 2nd...conceived around Feb 6th...lmp 1/26. Baby #4....first time ive ever had morning sickness:(
  • 11/11/11 :) conceived about valantines day, last af 2/4, I already have a 2 year old boy :) morning sickness been and gone, I constantly have a mouth full of ulcers though :( xx
  • Due november 4th and haven't had any morning sickness yet. I just feel nauseas sometimes and I'm always tired haha
  • 11/18/11 my first!
  • 11/28/11 my first! We are so excited! No morning sickness, just nausea and lots of gagging! Lol
  • Due 11-12 with my first! :-bd
  • Im due Nov 3rd and I cant wait im 2excited :D
  • I'm due Nov 27th. I am hoping to go on the 17th though...It would be my 30th birthday! I had my son on my hubby's birthday. A little nauseous, but I am soooooo very tired.
  • Aww congrats tastylove so u are like 5weeks right
  • Yeah. I am waiting to tell our kids till my doc appt on the 18th and it is killing me!
  • Lol Do they want a sister or brother
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • due, nov 23ish doctor wont see me till april 28 thats so long to wait. gahhh. I dont have many symptoms. tored. thays bout it's sligjt cramping now and tjen. lower back pain occasionally. thats bout it's
  • Due Nov.7th. No more morning sickness!!
  • Im due 11/15/11. I have no pregnancy symptoms. Im kind of nervous about that. This is my third pregnancy. My only daughter and child is 11. I got pregnant Aug. 2010 found out that there was no heartbeat and had a dnc in october. It was soo hard and sad. I found out I was preggers on 3/18/11. Keeping my fingers crossed that my baby is fine and growing first appt. 4/4/11. :-)
  • We have the same due date! :D