19 weeks today!!! cannot wait for the kicks!

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
I'm close to half way there and I already want my baby boy now!! I can feel him move like crazy now!! I am loving it so much. I just cannot wait for his daddy to feel him kick from the outside!!! :) :) around how many weeks can you feel him from the outside?

Comments

• Congrats girl I'm 19 weeks on Wednesday and ready to feel the baby boy too :)
  • @mommy2be82411 thanks!! Congratulations to you too!! Can you feel him moving yet?
  • Um with my son I think I was around 25 to 30 weeks when you could feel and see him kick from the outside lol I remember I was 18 weeks exactly when I could feel him it was the best feeling ever! I skill have awhile for this baby, I'm only 7 weeks
  • I'm 19wks 1day and hubby has felt baby kick for about a weeks or 2 now :).. this is my 2nd baby and baby is big! Lol.. just lay flat on your back and have him put his hand on your belly
  • Thanks... I'm so excited for him to feel it. My cats can feel and hear him! They try playing with my belly when he kicks.lol
  • @lisamarie I'm 21 weeks and have felt her for many many weeks. I love the feeling but just two days ago, my boyfriend felt her three times and once yesterday too. It's so exciting and I love feeling her on the outside and can't wait to see that little foot push out my tummy and kick that way. :-D congrats!!!
  • @lisamarie I think I feel the little flutters but I'm a first time mom so idk what to look for. I'm scared when I see posts like this but I just had an ultra sound and everything looked okay? !
  • @mommy2be82411 I understand how you feel. I'm a new mommy too and don't be scared. Everyone is different! Sometimes it takes awhile. I bet your flutter are the baby because that's what I feel too. When I feel them I press on my belly and the baby moves more. Congrats!!
  • @babycomingsoon143 congratulations to you too. I cannot wait to see his foot pop out either!!! I'm so excited!! :) :)