You know your BM is pregnant when....

Comments

• Wow great post
  • these are so funny ! you know your bm is prego when she starts crying for no apparent reason then she looks at you and starts laughing uncontrolably over nothing !!! ive done it many time .
  • You kno your bm is preg when she pukes on you for farting on her
  • LOL! i am dying laughing at these posts!!! I'm embarrassed to say my husband is victim to most of these.... i will certainly have to show him this post when he gets home today frm wrk!!! lmao
  • You know your bm is pregnant when she tells you to taste the odd liquid that just came out of her nipples lol
  • You know yo baby momma is pregnant when you catch her eating while sitting on the toilet. :))
  • you know your bm is pregnant when she eats a candy bar in the shower because shes afraid it wont be there when shes gets out. ( yup my confession!)
  • when she cries for three hours because u didnt tell her sweet dreams... :(
    when there is more food stuffed beside the bed (more than normal)
    when she laughs so hard over something stupid
  • You know your bm is pregnant when you break your wrist working on her car and all she asks while laughing her ass off is if her car is ok. Then can you drive yourself to hospital cos shes having a fat day. Yes this was me yesterday lol
  • You know your BM is pregnant when she finishes her plate before you do and eyes your food impatiently until you offer to share.

You know your BM is pregnant when she texts you to tell you that she loves you and when she doesn't get a reply in less than 5-10 mins. texts you again telling you that you're a jerk.

You know your BM is pregnant when you get the same answer every time about sex - it's too uncomfortable!

:-))
  • lmfao!!!!! Omg this has got to be one of the best posts I've ever read on this site! T
  • Another one: You know your BM is pregnant when you reach out to touch her breast and she flinches/jerks back/yelps/whines.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You know your bm is pregnant when she's crying out of nowhere and you ask her what's wrong and she says "the weather looks so sad today"
  • You know yout bm is pregnant when you have to carry a bucket with you every time you have to go somewhere and something for her to clean up with.

and then she cant make it to your car and ends up puking all over other peoples cars on the way there.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • you know you BM is pregnant when shed rather cuddle her body pillow than you.. hey it happens.. lol..
  • U know your bm is pregnant when she coughs, laughs, sneezes to hard and pee's her pants
  • You know your bm is pregnant when she yells at you one second, cries the next, then apologizes for being bitchy...then laughs cause she finds it funny that she us acting like that all because she is prego
  • U know when she spends 2 hrs at the grocery store (not hungry) and spends 200$ on junk and then gets mad at u for allowing her to go alone!! Lol
  • Fun post :)
    @ dadof2n1togo are you ok?
  • you know your bm is pregnant when

-dinner that used to be spaghetti turns in to salad garlic bread spaghetti and meat balls steamed vegi's and a cup of pudding.... followed by can we go to jack in the box for a shake

-you come home from work and there are 4 different types of cookies made because she wasnt sure which one was what she wanted... then doesn't eat them because there's no vanilla icecream in the house..

-when you wake up because she is crying so loud and when you ask her whats wrong she says you didnt want to cuddle while you were sleeping... or she is crying while she is sleeping...

-when on her day off she complains how she is so tired but has to clean the house "to find that horrible smell"

-when she farts tries to blame it on the dog and you dont have a dog... then convinces you that you did it...

• my poor fiance has been a victim to all of these !!! i love him so much and i ask myself all the time how he puts up with me !!! lol . hes such a trooper for putting up with me and my tantrums .
  • You know your BM is pregnant when she sleeps all day and then starts crying just before you leave for your night shift because she doesn't want you to go and wants to spend time with you.
  • @Kate_K yeah not to bad but my wife is actually happy about me breaking my arm as it has meant I am no longer on operational duties at work and probably being transfered to a less risky job lol. On side note dont drop a gearbox on your arm it hurts lol.
  • You know your bm is pregnant when she tells you to taste the odd liquid that just came out of her nipples lol
  • U kno ur BM is pregnant when she laughs @ herself 4 crying during a commercial... @ the same time.

Or wen she gets pissed ur usin the bathrm n she rly has 2 go!!

U def kno ur BM is pregnant wen she rolls left then rite 2 gain momentum 2 get out of bed or rocks bak n forth 2 get off the couch!!

• @jalem i jus laughed so hard about the dog and crying cause he wont cuddle while sleeping... i get so mad if he even thinks about turning over away from me. lmao