You know your BM is pregnant when....

13»

Comments

• Lolz those are all true stories Lolz
  • U know ur BM pregnant when she demands white cake for no reason and has to have her favorite sprinkles on top.. and be made within the next hr!!
  • edited June 2011
    You know your bm is pregnant when she's in tears watching cartoons with the kids

When she begs for watermellon for weeks when its a $1 a pound so somewhere around 10 for a mellon and the price finally drops so you buy her one and she tells you oh that was last weeks craving I want pineapple now
  • You know your baby's mama is pregnant when she cries cuz you are still hungry and want seconds but there wont be any Spaghetti left over for her to eat for breakfast.

And when she cries cuz there is no shredded cheese left for the baked potato she has been craving all day.
  • edited June 2011
    Omg this are so funny but yet so true.. my husband is a victim to all of them.

You know your Bm is pregnant when she gets mad when you are home all day and gets mad if you go anywhere else.. (that was me yesterday) he didnt know what to do lol
  • You know your bm is preggers when you have to pull over well driving because she needs to throw up so you have to stop on the side of the road lol