Stupid chinese gender predictor.....

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
Keeps saying boy! I want a GIRL!!!!! Lol

Comments

• Mine said boy ...I'm having a boy
  • How far along are you?
  • Mine said boy. Im havin a boy too :)
  • Mine said boy im having a boy.
  • 7wks3days. I already have a boy. I dont want another one. I mean if I do have another one im gonna love him regardless but im always gonna wish he was a girl since hubby only wants 2 kids. I pray evry night its a girl. @tagensmommy.
  • Mine said boy n im def havin a boy! Due anytime now
  • i know alot of people that it was wrong on so i wouldnt believe it 100% good luck getting a girl
  • Noooooooo it better be wrong. Lol dont I sound horrible? Lol but I want a little girl so bad.
  • you dont sound horrible i understand wanting a girl after having a boy as long as you love the baby regaurdless thats all that matters lol
  • Now worries, it every wives tale said boy either my first, but I had a healthy little girl. There's still hope! :)
  • My aunt and uncle wanted a girl really bad after having 2 boys. Well he was a boy too but he liked barbies and baby dolls and playin dressup in his mamas clothes lol. Be careful what u wish for ;)
  • Wow, auto correct really screwed that up, lol. It was supposed to say no worries, the Chinese gender calendar said I was having a boy during my first pregnancy, but I had a girl.
  • @Mommy2BeAgain I'm 7 weeks 1st day I say just be patient till sonogram can tell..I have a boy and want a little girl too I know what you mean

@Karla_with_a_K my little boy is like that lol I swear he's gay which is perfectly fine its just funny he's 4 and wants dora and barbie dolls my little ponies and had wanted makeup on everytime I do mine since he could talk..he also tried to dye his hair before oh and he paints his nails when I'm not in the room lol he's great
  • Mine said boy and I'm having a boy. Having all boys isn't a bad thing. Its kinda fun cause we can go outside and play in the mud and get dirty and you don't have to buy expensive clothes for them. Lol. I have 4 boys now and getting ready to have my 5th boy any week now.
  • Mine said boy and when I got my ultra sound it was definitely a boy...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @momof5 lol boys are a total mess. Lol I have 2 nephews and when my son gets together with them they turn into monsters lol so if I do have a girl she is gonna be a total tomboy anyways. @tagensmommy my son is the same he loves Dora and is always talkin about princesses. Its funny to me hes just a baby so I dont really worry but I dont trust him with nail polish he destroyed brand new bed sheets with electric blue polish -____- lol
  • It said boy for both of my other 2 pregnancies and they were boys. It says april is a girl so we shooting for april. ;-) so good luck.
  • Mine said girl...im having a boy
  • So my first one said boy..and i really wanted a girl..cus i have a boy.
    the first one was just chinese calendar and that said boy and the second i did was luner chinese calendar and it said girl! I hoping i did right..im pretty sure i did..
    I hope its a girl!!
  • Lol I have that chinese calendar and it was right with all my babies. (5 boys 1 girl)
  • For me, it said boy regardless of what conception month I put. So I think it's silly and just picked a gender based on my age! This is my second and my first is a boy, and this one is a girl so I just don't think it's that great LOL hope you get your little girl.
  • Mine Said Boy && I Hope Thats Just What I Get
  • hahaha mine only paints his nails with it he's getting piety good at it lol
  • My second said girl but it was a boy so maybe you het a girl.
  • It drives me insane cuz they have all.said boy when I enter my bday and conception date. But the ones where you just look at the chart under.age and conception month.say girl so im confused lol stupid thing.
  • With my first and with my second (current) it said boy. I have a 14 month old GIRL and im 30 weeks pregnant with a 100% GIRL! :)
  • mine said it was a girl (I already have girl. And I'm for sure having boy due in 3 weeks!!!!

• It could be wrong if you didn't use your lunar age...fingers crossed. Lol
  • @newmommy_navywife its confusing cuz im 21 so who knows what my lunar age is? Im 21 dammit lol im so over that thing lol