Push up bikini bras for 7 yr olds!? WTH!!?

edited March 2011 in Parenting
Did u ladies see this?! I would never let my lil one wear a push up bra at so young especially if its me buying! That lil girl better be making her own money before I catch her wearing one of those! >:/

Comments

• Oh yuck!!!
  • Never! My little girl already has too much curve a d doesn't even have tatas yet! She is 5 but wears size 8 to 10. She is tall with a big butt!
  • Push up? Wow I would never! A regular bikini, if that is what she wants then fine. As long as it isn't one of the string bikinis or something that is very revealing like a teenager might wear.
  • I heard it on the raido on my way to the dr that's insane let's encourage our daughters to grow up faster id never let my 13yr old get one let alone my 9yr old
  • Exactly let them be kids!
    Ill let her wear something cute(kid approriate) but nothing like that! I dont even wear crap like that! Lol
  • That's disturbing. I didn't even start wearing a bikini til I was 16. When I get my girl she will not be wearing a lot of the crap they have these days.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hell no! That's like a chimo dream bra! >:( how dare they even come up with such crap!
  • I will never let my daughter have one...I wasn't even allowed to wear make up until high school (besides lip gloss) we were just talking about this last night my boyfriends 4 year old cried for an hour because he said he was not letting his 27 year old sister give her a "make over" which his sister told her she was going to make her look like Barbie, eye shadow, eye liner, lipstick, the works...needless to say she didn't get her make over n his sister got a good talking to...I completely understand where he is coming from I am 21 and hardly ever wear eye liner and never wear lipstick
  • I started to develop breasts at 8 yrs old and I couldn't imagine myself or my daughter in one of those! Too many sick people out there and why do they want kids to grow up so fast these days?
  • Gross! Were these manufactured by child molesters or made only to *encourage* more child molesters in the world? That is just so wrong.
  • @musicmomma I know! I couldnt imagine all the pervs looking at my baby!! And with those stuff is just pushing it!
  • Ew, that's up there with the thongs they sell at Abercombie and Fitch big enough for an 8 year old. My little girl (if I have one) ain't got no need for a thong until she can buy it herself. And lord help her if her daddy does the laundry and finds it.

Goo. Let's not encourage body image issues, eh?
  • Lol @jwigs ! My husband would be the same way. I always think of that blue collar comedy tour when he finds the underwear in the laundry basket while helping his wife fold it and he's all like 'oooh yeah!' And she goes 'thats your daughter's
  • I watch criminal minds waaay too much to condone that. There's enough creeps running around. Let's not encourage them!!
  • Well thats as bad as the new dolls u can buy on line for lil girls,,, breast feeding baby dolls for lil girls wtf it was on the news an I threw a fit and was so pissed,,, they dont need to know about that or learn about that at such a young age,,,girls are growing up too fast already and dont need toys to promote having a baby
  • I had b's in the fifth grade but never gut a bra till the summer between 6 & 7th grade and by thrn I was a c... its crazy that a 7 year old would need such a thing... hell when I was 7 I still swam topless 90% if the time
  • When I was a kid, I pretended to breastfeeding a doll. I was told to not do it... but.. meh. It's not as bad as other things... like' tramp stamp' barbies.