colorado mommas???

edited March 2011 in USA moms
Lovin every day in colorado!! Chilly today, but beautiful!!

Comments

• I love it here too! Where at in CO?
  • Native! Denver right here!
  • Colorado Springs!!....you!!?? When's your due date, first, second??? Boy, girl??
  • I'm in summit county, keystone area, it's my first, dd is oct 14. So idk if its a boy or girl
    First u.s tmrw:)
  • Im in longmont/ boulder area!
  • Sweet!! How's the weather up north ladies?! Its chilly down here today, it snowed a bit but only stuck to the grassy areas!!
  • I see blue skies and sunshine I haven't been outside yet, but it looks nice!! :)
  • Sweet!! I'm ready for the warm sunshine tho!! Kinda tired of winter, but then ill be all kinds of hugh this summer, so I guess I should enjoy the cool while we have it!! Lol
  • Its nice here. Chilly though. The summer up in the mtns here its like 80 every day and not humid. I love it! Excited to raise my bby here
  • Im dreading the summer! Lol luckily I only have to go through june, im due july 1st, but still july and august with a newborn wont be much fun. Lugging around a car seat and baby gear, sweating my butt off lol. Summer of 2012 will definitely be more enjoyable :)
  • Yeah that sounds wonderful natandfer1993!! I hope you don't get to warm up there this summer!! But 80 sounds like it'd hit the spot to me!!
  • Denver prego right here!! Lol, thos morning was beautifuk with the sunshining on the snow, but it didn't feel all that cold... I'm 21weeks with a girl!
  • Yeah its great, the only bummer is I work on the ski resort and I can't work now tht I'm preggo....
  • Yeah its great, the only bummer is I work on the ski resort and I can't work now tht I'm preggo....
  • I'm in Parker, almost 15 weeks with my first!
  • I hear ya on that one rockinmomma!! I'm due aug 3rd so it'll be a lng summer!! But I figure my first child was born in oct in nevada, so this should be a bit cooler!! Lol
  • Congrats marie0907!! How's pregnancy treating ya?? Sweet! BellaReust!! Do you have a name picked out!! This your first go round?? Natandfer?? Are the resorts still running well, enough snow??? Will you go back to work after the baby??
  • Im in colorado springs. Having a baby boy on may 22 l
  • Pregowithsecondbaby!!! Congrats!! Only 2 more months!! Good luck!! Do you have a name picked out?
  • @kmamaToBe. thank you I dont have a name yet getting nervous cause I dont even have anything for him an he already gave me a scare trying to come out early.
  • Whats up denver?! I'm due september 22 with my second and I have a 4 year old also.
  • Pregowithseconbaby!! Don't feel bad!! I dnt have anything either!! I hope everything is all better now, is he stayiing put?? I sure hope so, ill keep my finger crossed and prayers your way!!
  • Colorado springs...just moved here a month ago
  • Cmasat4!! Congrats on the new addition!! Hope all goes well!! Tristan_or_kaylee!! How do like the springs so far? Where'd ya move from??
  • people are so friendly I love it... if from south texas
  • @kmamatobe thank you so much!