Diaper cakes.

edited March 2011 in Baby showers
I love making diaper cakes. I been making them for baby showers and people buy them. I made my sister a 3 tier my lil pony cake, and my cousin a 4 tier butterfly cake. Im working on others. Anyone else make them

Comments

• I do. I work at a cupcake place and I do the majority of the cakes I put thought into them. Made a pirate one last weekend and a dinosaur cupcake cake. I love my job so much.
  • I just make the actual diaper cakes. From diapers.
  • I don't make them, but id be interested in an eeyore one for a boy if you think you could or would be interested in making one for me!!! :-D
  • Im thinking about attempting to make one..never have
  • I've never made one, but I think they're really cute.
  • Is a diaper cake a real cake or diapers stacked together to resemble a cake? Lol I've never actually seen one just heard about them on this forum :)
  • I looked them up. Cuuuute! I totally want one now :D Think its weird to make your own for yourself? If so, I bet I can get my cousin to make it, she's artsy like me. I think it would be cute to have at the shower.
  • I've made lots of them...I love doing stuff like that it relaxes me. The last one I did was a diaper castle with a monkey theme it came out really cute :) I'm about to start working on.my first girl castle I'm pretty excited