Does anyone one else feel...(tmi?)

edited March 2011 in Second pregnancy
Slimy down there? My midwife says its normal, but I never got that when I was preggo with my son. I shower every morning, so im clean...but I just feel slimy and gross all day. Anyone else??? What to do???

Comments

• Everyone says more discharge is normal? Is That What it is? Cause I Have That too. I hate it. I shower 2 times a day!
  • I definately feel wetter and have more discharge
  • I hate it!!!! Wish I skipped that symptom like with my son. That pregnancy was way too easy. I guess im making up for it now!
  • Yup its gettin worse for me. It wasnt that bad at first. Plus now I have a cough and (tmi) sometimes I pee a lil when I cough or sneeze...def about to get some panty liners...
  • OH thats no fun! I have done it at work...omg. So embarassing! I just keep telling myself its all so worth it in the end!!!
  • Yup same here I take two showers a day so I'm very clean but it just happens everyday..the sex is better though..srry tmi huh
  • Im in the same boat. Liners work good but I still change my undies at least three timed a day because I feel gross. Ya a symptom I could of gone without as well.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My man complains that im tooo wet when we have sex! At least we save money on lube ;)
  • Lol I was like that with my first pregnancy. I know the discharge is icky but for you ladies who can easily get wet for sex be lucky I can be horny as all get out but can't get wet enough sorry major tmi :p
  • Wow..am i abnormal. I don't have discharge n didn't wit my first either.
  • Haha I only really notice when I go pee and when I wipe its sliiiimy yuk! And I have to wipe alot! So gross
  • Yes! And white discharge yuck!
  • I use panty liners and a cornstarch based baby powder. It seems to help.
  • Glad someone posted about this! I thought I was abnormal.