diaper bags?

edited March 2011 in Parenting
So last time I did this, my diaper bag was my worst enemy. It was either too small or not enough pockets or ugly. I had 6 before we got passed diaper bag stage. Does anybody have one they love? I'd love links so I can go shopping, lol!

Comments

• Whats your budget? I seen nice ones on a site but there more than $100
  • I was hoping less than $60, but I've got awhile, so I can go over if it's going to work. @beatrice1436
  • I also hate them ended up not using them half the time! Need a good one this time most definitely ....
  • edited March 2011
    www.Baghaus.com
    Thats the site..
    Yes..i wanna get a good diaper bag too..
    Ive seen nice ones on CL
  • I saw one very trendy it wad made by kimora Simmons and she has an entire line of different sized diaper bags that look like hand bags they have them wth Burlington from 30-50 bucks that's what I want
  • I have a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag that I got when my now 4 year old was an infant. It has been thru 2 kids and will be used for #3 also. It has removable straps that can be moved from a shoulder strap to a back pack. A separate front pockets for diapers and wipes and some small interior zipped pockets for small stuff. I love it, it was kind of pricey $150+, but I love it and it is cute.
  • Look @ Walmart.com. I got a really nice one for like $40... it has enough pockets in there that I no longer use a purse, I organized all my stuff in the pockets so I only have to carry 1 thing! Read reviews, those help a lot. I want to say the brand is called Chelsea Main on the one I have! :)
  • Sorry it wont add the link..but yea thats it
  • We went with something called the bag of holding from thinkgeek.com its not cute, but its durable and HUGE it can fit everything. I love it. Its for people who LARP or game a lot. Its awesome. Plus Adam will carry it around. Thank god.
  • I have a petunia picklebottom that i love too! Got it at a consignment shop for only $60! They are on Craigslist a lot so look around, they are very high quality and a great size, good versatility and very cute designs :-)
  • Thanks for all the suggestions! We have a Burlington, so I'll have to check it out! And I've never head of the PP ones, I'll check it out tomorrow when I'm on my computer. My daughter is almost 5, so I'm totally out of the loop on infant stuff and if you google diaper bag, you get 9 million links, it's overwhelming, lol!
  • If you are thinking of buying online don't forget to go to retailmenot.com or Google coupon codes. You can save a lot of money that way.
  • Oh and we only spent 50.00 on it.
  • I really need to hit up Burlington! !!
  • Lol, I know! Everyone keeps saying how great they are and I've never been!
  • I got a carters diaper bag for 15$ at burlington. Its a decent size and has plenty of pockets. I love burlington coat factory :)
  • OMG can I just say that I am in LOOOOVE with petunia pickle bottom!! I am sold on ordering my baby bag from there! Thanks for the suggestion!!
  • Vera bradly has the CUSTEST bags but kinda expensive.
  • Love Burlington LOL just haven't looked at baby stuff there. :)
  • @mommytobe1 I love me some Vera Bradley but I have to get a bag that my husband wont mind carrying...lol and those are out!
  • Haha same here! Plus, when I showed him the one I wanted he laughed like I was joking :( guess ill settle :P