help!!!my daughter keeps takin off her clothes and peeing all over!!!

edited March 2011 in Parenting
Help what do I do? She won't sit on potty I dnt wanna force her and make it negative. She takes everything off and pees. I get her dressed ages naked again! She looks at me when she pees. She squats down so it don't get on her! I'm fed up and tried everything! I'm very emotional and can't take it please help.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had to keep a onsie on my youngest so he couldn't take off his diaper...he was 2
  • She sits for a sec! Won't go on potty I clap and praise her when she's on the potty tho. A onsie is taken off too! I'm so desperate I wanna use duct tape for her clothes lol
  • Hm, my daughter is 3 and was just like that and about 2 months ago, she just stopped. She started using the potty and everything. It was very instant. As hard as it is, patience is best. She may be doing it for attention since ur pregnant. I'm sorry, I knoe ur pain...
  • When My ddaughter did that I took a zip up jammy and cut the arms and legs off and putt it on her backwards
  • tthis might sound silly but maybe let her pick her own clothes? If she picks it she mite not be so quick to take it off... worth a shot lol
  • It's def for attention! I'm jus so emotional and hard to react as I should. Lil shit turned around n looked me in the eye as I was begging for her to put a diaper on and she peed! I'm in tears
  • Omg a onsie off too...wow shes good lol
  • She always picks the outfits... and zip ups she steps on tje feet pulls down off shoulder and wiggles out! That's if I snap the top and press so hard u have to yank the snap off
  • edited March 2011
    Try what I said my daugher was the same way and a week of that she didnt do it anymore. Just cut the get into shorts and the arms into shortsleeves.
  • Oh that happens to me I yell and then cry because I yell at her... cuz I know its my hormones.... mine can be a lil shit sometimes too. I constantly remind myself that I made the lil shit tho so it makes me less angry...
  • Lol @snreda thats thinking outside of the box.
  • dang, she IS good... I'm sorry i would be crying too.... hope u feel better at least...
  • omg now she's begging for her clothes back! Umm did I mention the pants she took off she purposely pissed on since I put them back on three times. she put a pull up on and is watching caulou or what ever. now I'm cryin for no reason.
  • IT worked!
  • Make her clean up the mess every time. With any luck she'll get grossed out and will stop.
  • :) you gotta get creative with kids
  • Don't cry!!! It will be ok.:)
  • All she wanted was a pull up!!! :'( well till later when her show is off ill be doin it all over! Y me?!??!?
  • she told me eww mommy clean pee stinky!!! Wtf really she's not 2 till may
  • Start taking away toys, tv, don't give her more clothes . Just ideas
  • Been there and done that with my son. We put his potty chair in the livingroom and showed him where it was and left it. Then we got a big bag of M&Ms and we started putting him on the potty and when he would go we would say good job and give him a couple of M&Ms. But if he didn't go then we would say oh no. No pee pee no candy. He started getting the point and after that he started going in the potty. Good luck.
  • @momof5 how u get him to stay on the potty. Ris sits says tadah n gets up lol
  • Lol. How cute. We put on his favorite TV show and then we would just sit him on the potty and tell him to go pee pee and we would check and if he went we would show him and praise him then give him candy. We would also take him into the bathroom with us and we would go pee and then we would get to eat an M&M so he seen that evertime we went pee we got a reward too. It takes a couple of days. It was so stressful at first but once he got the hang of it he loved it and of course he got candy too. Lol
  • I don't know how many times I've had to clean up pee and poop up off the floor and of course it always had to be in his room and we had just put brand new carpet in his room. Just don't yell or let her see you cry cause then she thinks that going to the bathroom is a bad thing. When she does it just take her over to her potty chair and say pee pee in the potty or poopy in the potty.
  • You have a creative lil one I must say lol but the way I potty trained my daughter is when I went she went rather she had to pee or not kids will always copy what you do. Sometimes I sat there a lil longer just so she would attempt to go, after that I put her potty by the tv so when she ran to watch her cartoons she would also remember to try and potty I only rewarded her when she went pee or if she attempted to on her own. As far as the naked baby syndrome lol I let her run her naked self around all the time (when appropiate) they came into the world naked so I didn't see the problem
  • Try this when u go to use the toilet put her potty in the bathroom so when she c y go then hopefully she will catch on when she c u peein in the toilet she will pee in her potty or just put her potty wherever u guys watch t.v. and put cartoons on and make her just sit there until she pee and then reward her after
  • @shy that is the samething I did also and when I went into labor early wit my 2nd my 1st went wit to my hometown wit my moms when i went to go get her she was wearing panties and on the back home she didn't pee up herself at all and I was like yes