**Pierced Nipples** & Does BreastFeeding Make Em Bigger Smaller Or Stay The Same??

edited March 2011 in Breastfeeding
Ok so yes thy are.. I'm not far along but I'm jus thinkin of the future.. lol.. take em out? Leave em in? No breast feeding? Do i buy sumthing else or... sumthing?? Lol. Wut about scar tissue frm em being done b4?? Plz dnt say negative cmnts.. I'm jus curious.. & does breastfeeding make ur boobs bigger, smaller or stay the same? I'm alrdy big breasted & bigger would be kinda cool lol. Thank u for ur help..dnt worry if u say sumthing TMI sumthings u say may envole extra detail.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I decided to take my nipple rings out simply because they started to hurt as my boobs grew. I just didn't want to deal with them for my entire pregnancy. If you decide to keep yours you will most likely be fine and wont experience any problems. If you're planning on breast feeding you will have to take the rings out before every feeding, they can be a choking hazard. Make sure to keep the piercings clean as well.
  • Sweet deal! Thank u both.. ima try an keep em in.. i have a few piercings and thoze hurt the most... so if i DO b/f thy will stay big! Yay! Lol. & i understand its a choking hazard. Sum one told me i could buy sumthing to replace the piercing so milk can flow cuz while being pierced it can't.. ugh! If i use a pump would tht be the same as b/feeding? Stay big an bby gets mamas milk?
  • I ended up taking mine out bcuz my boobs grew along with my nipples. I wish i had em still bcuz my nips dnt look as cute without em lol but they feel much better without em
  • I'm hoping i dnt have to take mine out... i like tht my barbells sparkle lol.. so ur nipple grows too? Not jus the aerola? Duz tht go down? An the darkening, duz tht go away?
  • I kept mine in thru my first pregnancy, and when it came time for feeding I wasn't too keen on breastfeeding so I only had to take out my barbells to pump milk. I've decided to keep them in this pregnancy as well, and so far the pain of swollen boobs hasn't changed my mind yet! Good luck!
  • Your boobs will go back down once you are through breast feeding or pumping
  • Awesom @borronbaby cuz i want mine in.. I'm glad u came true to say urs were still in. & @bwhite55019 tht sux!! Lol i wanted bigger boobs lol.. not bigger nipps but yes jus huge boobs lol.
  • Trust me I know I was in a b before and now I'm almost in a d :) I just wisg they would stay
  • Damn b to a d.. thts awesome! How far along till ur boobs start gettin bigger? Whn do thy stop hurting?
  • Mine haven't grown at all yet and im almost 27weeks :( im still in my same pre preggo bras. The only thing thats grown is my nips lol.
  • Every one is different and some keep bigger boobs after being prego. It took me about a month for my milk to dry up and they were huge and painful. They did stay bigger than they were so now I am actually worried about mine. Lol.The dark nipples will go away as well. if you decide not to breast feed make sure you take a very good bra with you like a sportsbra with a lot support to strap your boobs after birth so you don't have that much milk come in and also sleep with it. I have some milk already so I started with it but I could go any day now.
  • I'm only 16 weeks so I don't know when they will stop but they are still tender not as bad though
  • Thank u for ur cmnts tht helps a lot! So thnks a ton.. boobs dnt hurt yet.. maybe a bit in front of armpits... I'm only like 5wks lol. But u guys helped a lot.. an I've alrdy got tht sports bra lol
  • I still have mine in and this is pregnancy #2 and I also breastfeed for a year, I just took them out everyfeeding and when she was done I would put them back in. they are fine and didnt cause any problems with breastfeeding or to me, hope this helps good luck!
  • I still have mine and when I breastfed my daughter I would take it out but had it thru out my first pregnancy and after.. And let me tell u my boobies got huge! Lol the ring never bothered me at all