my days app

edited March 2011 in Second pregnancy
My bestfriend is trying to get preggo...and we heard about the mydays app does it help for longer cycles

Comments

• You Can set how long your cycle is.
  • I'm not sure how accurate it is...I was using it as to not get pregnant and here I am 35 weeks pregnant lol. But I did have sex one day when I was ovulating according to the app.
  • Yeah Same thing here @caiti5
  • Lol im sure my friend would be happy to here that she downloaded alot of apps
  • It's pretty accurate. My fertile days were exactly when the My Days app said. Condom broke and suprise I'm pregnant. Go figure...
  • Well hope it works out for her!
  • Yep its accurate as long as you put in the accurate stuff :-S
  • Sry I didnt meant to put that smiley.
  • I used it, cause we were kinda trying... Just to keep track of things. And I am 12wks. I thought it was an awesome app.
  • I hopr it works for her to shes been trying awhile we think its because of the depo shot its taking so long
  • That app kept me from getting pregnant for two years and I only used the rhythm method!!! And I used it to get pregnant and it only took three months. Me and my best friend swear by it!!
  • I still have it, just to mark the days my husband and I have sex. So I can show him its been 2 days, not a week
  • @snreda lol, I love that!!
  • I love the my days app...worked great for us when we were ttc...9 weeks today!
    @snreda lol thats a great idea!
  • @felisha also tell her to get an account on http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com

I conceived the first cycle using it. ;-)
  • Ok thanks will do
  • Very accurate... I loved it :)
  • I loved it, too. I didn't know I have a 29 day cycle until it told me. I guess it makes sense that my period was always just a day or so late before I got it, eh? We got pregnant on my first cycle using MyDays. We weren't even really trying that hard. I guess we're just both super fertile or something.