SIGNS OF HAVIN A GIRL

2»

Comments

• Here's is the Having A Boy "signs" too.

It's a boy if:
    You didn't experience morning sickness in early pregnancy
    Your baby's heart rate is less than 140 beats per minute
    You are carrying the extra weight out front
    Your belly looks like a basketball
    Your areolas have darkened considerably
    You are carrying low
    You are craving salty or sour foods
    You are craving protein -- meats and cheese
    Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy
    The hair on your legs has grown faster during pregnancy
    Your hands are very dry
    Your pillow faces north when you sleep
    Dad-to-be is gaining weight right along with you
    Pregnancy has you looking better than ever
    Your urine is bright yellow in color
    Your nose is spreading
    You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves in circles
    You are having headaches
    You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an even number.
  • The heart rate is very untrue I am having a boy and his heart rate is always 160-182 I crave sweets and fruits and always carry high and I have never had morning sickness this is my 3 rd boy
  • Im having a girl. Craved sweet. Morning sickness still at nearly 28weeks. Huge boobs. Tired and she moves loads!! Heartbeat is now at 130-140 first appointment was 160-170. Every pregnancy is different though..
  • I've always heard if its a girl u gain weight all over. If its a boy u only gain weight in ur belly
  • I was sick till 25 weeks every day and now i am still sick but normally only once a week or so! I craved fruit especially pineapple and also ice lollies! Im carryin high and just up front and im havin a Boy!! I was told by everyone that all these signs suggested i was havin a girl but US Told me otherwise! I dont think there r n e ways of knowin for sure other than a US
  • With my first no morning sickness, ate spicy nd salty food through out the whole pregnancy nd blew up lol it was a BOY.. this one sick my whole first trimester, eat sweets nd lots of friut, WAY smaller then my son nd its a GIRL lol good luck