what to put on the registry

i got so much clothes from my son that im goin to put on the baby i just was wondering wat u ladies put on ur baby registry
cuz i dont want to put too much n too little
i made the registry already i just want to know wat to put on there n wat not to

Comments

• Are You having a baby shower? I'm having my third but dunno its its greedy or not to have one. Im thinking I have to bc I have 2 girls and drs think this ones a boy, so we have nothing.... Idk that to do
  • yea april 30th is my baby shower i just want to make sure i put the right stuff on there n not just anything @snreda
  • Google baby registry essentials. You'll find lots of lists telling you what you'll need. Or use the search on this forum because I know this topics been posted before :)
  • I think what you should put on your registry depends on what you know about the financial situations of people you will tell. Try to include price ranges where everyone can get something for your baby and items that aren't only available online. For example my brothers girlfriend added a lot of items that were pricey and/or online only and no surprise she didn't get anything on her list.