Baby's doing the mamba in there.. :)

This is my second pregnancy so baby is moving earlier than last one. But goodness I think I'm farther along than they say cuz I swear it feels like I can feel the baby dancing in there and laying really close to my front cuz I feel him move then hold my tummy and it gets a little hard spot then moves again and its still hard but even not in one specific spot. Btw I'm 14 weeks 3 days and its definite baby. I didn't feel movements like this last time till around 18 weeks.... I'm so excited :) :) yay

Comments

• Awwwe I can't wait to feel that again! Congrats momma and I was 4 months on the day when I felt my son kick for the first time :)
  • My bean was fighting for space last night. My hubby and i had to sleep on a twin bed and. I was on my side squished between him and the wall. I woke up and my stomach was hard and felt like it was trying to beat it's way out. I will be 18 weeks tomorrow.
  • Lol @tagensmommy is this your second and waiting to get around 4 months again or have you only felt it few times in this pregnancy starting at 4 months? Lol I get confused easily but either way congrats :) and its amazing can't wait for you to experience this again :) and

@eaparker that's so funny cuz we have a queen bed and every morning I still wake up smashed against the wall I can't wait till baby is big enough to kick daddy in the butt for smooshing us :) that is to cute tho :)

Congrats to you both :)
  • Hahaha sorry you sound like me ...this is my second my son is 4years old now :) I'm almost 8 weeks waiting for 2 more months to feel this baby :)
  • Lol @tagensmommy oh okay well congrats its exciting as you know and yeah I'm usually very intelligent but baby steals more than my figure... Woop out the window goes common sense... Lol :)