first dr. apt.

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I am 10wks and have my first apt. On Friday... I'm a little worried because I've had 2 miscarriages already and to make it worse I dream of my whole reproductive system falling out... ectopic pregnancys... and a whole bunch of other things involving miscarriage... I am having minor pg. Symptoms but not a lot... plus I am still having some cramping... am I just nervous

Comments

• Heya :) me too! Friday 2pm, what time is yours? I have worried about everything (I'm 9 weeks with an unsupportive baby daddy who was against the pregnancy.) Needless to say my emotions have been all over the place...so I hear ya! Relax, breathe, think positive thoughts before bedtime and just be postive. I know it is hard, but I'm right there with ya!
  • Omg mine is at 2pm too... I've been pouring over books and the internet about everything I should and shouldn't be doing/feeling... I am almost certain that my baby is fine but can't help but worry after my 2 miscarriages... where are you from if you don't mind my asking... and what do you think you're having