single mamas

edited April 2011 in Single moms
Hi ladies,I'm kimberly I'm new to this app. Just wanted to make new prego friends,I'm 23 weeks and 4 days this is my second baby girl. I just got out of a relationship with my daughters father,and feeling alittle down. How are u mommas doing with ur pregnancies? :)

Comments

• Welcome to pregly!! Im jessica, im expecting my first! My fiancee and I are excited! Im 29 weeks and expecting a baby girl!! How has ur pregnancy been?
  • Well ive been depress because the father didnt want an abortion but now says he has doubt if its his because my bf stepped up to b there for me smh
  • Oh im so sorry about that. The father sounds like he is just trying to get out of the situation. He needs to man up! At least u have ur bf and he sounds like a good guy!!
  • Hi :) I'm ashley...I'm pregnant with number 2 almost 8 weeks I have a little boy who's 4 years old ..congrats!
  • @kansasmomma, thanks and everything is going smooth,except for these headaches ugh.. How are you feeling? Lucky you 29 weeks 11 to go ") how exciting.
  • @kimbo13 I have had the headaches too, tylenol actually helps mine which suprised me! I have been on bed rest since 20 weeks because im really high risk. I have lupus and a high blood pressure. So far its going good but its been stressful and hard. I was told my.little girl can come at anytime now so its really hard preparing for everything. How have u been feeling other than the bad headaches
  • @aug21baby,he might be having doubts because ur bf now maybe he thinks its his.? Keep your head up things will be just fine.
  • Hi ashely,thnks and congrats to u too. Aww alittle boy ,are you hoping for a girl this time. I was hoping for a boy but I got another girl which I'm happy about,but would of been exciting to experience having a boy around because my family is nothing but girls lol.
  • @kansasmomma, sorry to hear I hope everything goes good for you and your little girl stays in there past 37 weeks . Are they going to induce you?.. other then the headaches my tummy is getting big and I feel like I'm always bloated haha. And when I sleep its kind of hard to get comfortable with side sleeping"/ cause then I wake up with my hips and legs numb..
  • @kimbo13 my dr and I don't really have a plan yet because we don't really have any idea what to expect, but we're gonna roll with the punchs! Yea the side sleeping is an issue, im a tummy sleeper. Have u tried stretching or sleeping on ur back with one hip on top of a pillow. That has really helped me sleep.
  • I'm only 20 yo pregnant with my first bby due Dec 7 .. my bby ddy vanished practically ...I need some type of help I don't wana be with him but can't he step up n be a daddy to this innocent bby he helped me make ? I'm going to love my baby regarding the fact he's a piece of s%$t
  • Thanks ladies its sad for,a grown,man,to act like a boy!!! Im very thankful for,my bf and his acceptance..
  • @tagensmommy haha my name is ashley too :) I hate that its such a common name though haha. And @kimbo13 don't worry my sperm donor is a deadbeat too haha
  • My daughters father is crap too in the whole 8 years shes ben alive he has spent $50 on her! One thing I learned is I don't need him! You girls wil be fine without them
  • @kansasmomma,yes I tried it but I always seem to roll over on my right side where its more comfortable.
  • @alicia12, and I'm sure you can do fine without him .. I had my first daughter when I was eighteen. It took me awhile to get out of that relationship and realized he was nothing but a loser.
  • @hisbabysmom, mine hasn't spent nothing on her . His mom buys my daughter what she needs that's only when I ask her to. And yes ur so right about we will be fine without them.
  • @ashabash,I am not alone ,we are not alone lol.
  • How old are all you mamas?
  • Kimbo13 you are not alone for sure, I am on my 2nd kid with my ex. He wasn't around for me at all when I was preg with my first..he came around after she was 1. We tried the family thing out..and it wasn't working, then BAMMMM I ended up pregnant again (not by choice AT ALL!!) And guess what..he disappeared again! It's deja vu all over again...I'm pregnant and doing this solo all over again. Don't worry about it mama...some things are just not meant to be and some boys just don't have it in them to become men or fathers. Itls a lesson I learned and u just can't force them to change. Good luck with everything mama, I know its hard, but you'll be ok. Trust me, I know and I'm speaking because I am living proof. =)
  • I'm 23 I have two kids and one on the way
  • @rellybelly, thank you . Its so hard and I feel so alone,but my kids are what pull me thru and keep me looking to another day. And I know one day ill have the lil family I've always wanted. How old are you?
  • @kimbo13, I'm old!! LOL I'm 30. Started late cause I wanted to enjoy my life, but I still feel too young to have 1 kid and on on the way. LOL but I'm not tripping..I have fun with my baby, and really she is my inspiration to do more and try harder.
    And trust me, I have the lonely feeling at times, but I know there's a better man out there for me. Until then...I just hang with my fam and friends who support me no matter what =)
  • Hello! My name is Ashley as well. Lol and I agree, its too common of a name haha. Anyways, Im 7w 3d with my first. Im also single, and my bd is freaked out, bc we aren't together, he wants me to get and abortion, he's the one crying all the time. Meh... I rather do it alone then he to take care of two babies! Lol.
  • @rellybelly ,ur not old :) thats what I do ,i try to surround myself with friends and family ,sometimes its very hard tho cause I feel like they dont understand .. but they do make me feel better.
  • I'm having twins and single its very hard
  • @MommaMoon,congrats..my babys father wanted me to get one also in the begining,we were workin out are relationship,and he was happy always rubbin my belly helped me name her, and then all of a sudden wants nothin to do with me or my baby when shes born. but like u said rather do it alone,its to much to stress.
  • @kekehavingtwins, I can imagine:/ when are you due..? whats your situation if u dnt mind me askin?
  • I'm due june 8 and my ex wanted too have the bby but when he found out it was more than 1 he backed off but I can't deal with 4 bbys..oh yea my sister left her bby with me and we can't do nothing else so I I have a 1 yr old neice/daughter