I find out gender today, BUT... Update from 4.1.2011!!!!

edited April 2011 in August 2011
At 16 weeks, the tech told us we were having a boy, but she told us to get confirmation at 22 weeks... and that is today =). I'm pretty sure it will still be a boy, or I'm hoping so because I already bought some stuff, but I've kept the reciepts just in case =) Has anyone been told one gender and then it be the other?

Update:
ITS A BOY!!! Yay!!! or should I say, still a boy =) Daddy was elated to say the least, and my daughter yelled "oh, Boy!" too cute!

Comments

• Nope I had an ultrasound at 22 weeks and they said girl but wasn't sure then went back at 26 weeks and they are still saying girl. But I was extremely worried she has grown something that month lol
  • It happened to my cousin with her 2nd and 3rd
    the second they said it was a girl then it came out a boy(:
    The 3rd said it was a boy and it was really girl lol
    but the 3rd one they had ultrasound early..

I only had 2 ultrasounds one in beginning when I was 7 wks 5 days and next one at 18 wks 4 days... they say im having a boy.. we will see
  • Well I've read that 16 weeks is still too early sometimes to tell. I've read that sometimes they say boy and turns out to be a girl. When they are that young in gestation, the "boy" parts could actually be "girl" parts that are swollen due to all the fluid.
    IDK, but today, we will hopefully find out for sure. =)
  • edited April 2011
    Congrats! I think I was 20 weeks when they told me with my first...which was a little boy
  • Thank you :) I was 19-20 weeks with my first and it was a girl.
    I've read on my weekly email updates that the boys parts should be all the way formed and "hanging" lol. I'm 22 weeks now so lets hope they can tell me a for sure.