I'm in an effing RAGE (venting) (very old post lol)

Seriously, he really seems like he has no interest in This pregnancy at all. He wanted the baby more than I did at first. now he doesn't seem like he could care less! Im always sick, trapped at home at least 5 miles away from civilization, I never have energy, and my car just blew up so I have no way out. Its a 170 mike drive from here to my home town. All he does us work, he basically gets to choose his own hours as well, he works on a farm, and is the only one who works as much as he does by choice. I can't do anything, I can barely get out if bed with out feeling sick and I can't function. My dog is pregnant and had little control over her bladder and such, she has occasional accidents. His dog is def and blind and shits in the floor daily, no matter how many times I let her out, then there is the cat box that I am forbidden to touch... I have been begging, and I mean BEGGING him to take it out and clean up after the dogs cuz I am completely unable to. I can hardly be in the same room as the trash let alone in the same house as the litterbox. HE WILL NOT DO IT! I'm about ready to rip his fucking head off and feed it to my mil. Seriously, I can't live in this filth! But there is nothing I can do, I have no help available, and seriously either me or my mother are going to end up beating thee living hell out of him for being such a slob! Not to mention, I had an ultrasound today, that he went to, not only was he not even the least but excited, he was bitching the entire time about how he couldbe at work rather than seeing his baby for the first time... Wtf? So now tonight BY CHOICE he is working all night to make up for the wasted time he spent with me. I know I'm probably in the wrong somewhere in this but he has duties till I am back on my feet that he seriously doesn't give a shit about. He never was like this till after my first appt last month. If it continues for another week or two I'm done.

Comments

• @Dublindaddy :/ yeah I'm.talking to you ass, HEAR MY HORMONES RAWWWWR D:<
  • He may be scared. is this your first? Let him know whats going on and that you need him. Thats the only advise I can give you. My bf has been supportive has hell. So I am sorry you have to go through this if you neef to vent were here to listen.
  • Is this his first kid? Maybe he is freaking out and doesn't want you to know so he stays away. Or he's just an Asshole. I would probably have wrung his neck by now and fed him to the dogs. From what you are saying, he has some serious explaining to do to you. Tell him you are ready to be done and see if that wakes him up.
  • What an asshole! And does the same thing with the litter boxes so I so them and he bitches me out stupid stupid guys..I already left mine a week ago couldn't take it
  • Omg I know what you mean about the ultrasound! We went and paid out of pocket for the 3D US and he FACEBOOKED the whole time!!! And when I bitched he was like "well the us was your idea, I don't get why its a big deal cuz I'll see it plenty when its born."
  • @KrazymomofAdrian ive tried that :( he pretends to listen but then he blocks it out or so he says, its just me nagging. He swears he's not scared but idk he doesn't show his emotions I've come to find out :/ I wish hee would be more supportive, I mean half the time he does wonderfully, but lately our relationship had been a train wreck, idk if its just my hormones or if he is turning in to a pompous anus
  • @Tagensmommy @megrod88 @tastylove it is his first kid but blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhh
  • I would have slapped him if he were on fb that entire time. RAGE
  • But being scared isn't an excuse for not taking out the cat box
  • Maybe both? No offense lol. If its just now it may be better later on. Hold in there and remember your the one making the baby your the most important. If thay makes you feel better.
  • Oh and with my first my bd feel asleep during the ONLY u/s he ever went to

And this one like now is at the bar while were fighting and I was crying on the phone as he ignores me to talk to the girl he's at the bar with I HATE GUYS!
  • Go to your moms or someone close to you and let him take care of the mess. Can anybody get you? He is an asshole though. I will agree.
  • @Krazymomofadrian that does make me feel better, and I so would, but I know I'll come back and the place will be trashed. :/ he needs to grow up.
    @Tagensmommy I would have gouged his eyes out lol.
  • @sunshinelove I went thru the same thing I got fed up n told him that I was leaving n going somewhere I can get the support n help I needed(parents) he got his act together n we talked n I told him how I feel.
  • My b/d slash ex boyfriend is now dennying that its his kid because I slept with somebody two weeks ago and I'm.7 weeks along.... hmmmmm? He also packed up And left the state today for the next 19 days... he also told my mother that I cheated on him (we've been broken up for over a month now) guys are messed up he was so excited because we were both told That we would be unable to have kids... I told him this was his time to shine step up and be there for Your baby now or don't be there at all I can't pick and choose when I want to be pregnant and when I don't so therefore he doesn't get to pick when he wants to be a father and when he doesn't... lay it down girl
  • @lmamajohn I'm about to that point. I'm trying to talk to him about it but idk. He basically says I'm sorry that I'm such a burden to live with.
  • @sunshinelove I am sorry you have to go through all of that. Is there a friend nearby you can stay with? I would try to get as far away from him as I could for a day or 3. It has to be hard, especially since I am sure you are worried about leaving your dog.
  • @liljellybean damn skippy! Its a child not a choice
  • Can we just throw them all in a black hole?? I don't even know where my sons"dad" is to do that tho and tryst me sunshinelove I wanted to!
  • @tastylove I don't have any friend anymore :/ he is basically my only one. but no matter where I go my puppy will go with me, he hates heer and I don't want him to rage on her
  • @Tagensmommy well said lol I wish!
  • Hahaha the world would be a much better place!
  • Lol@sunshinelove my husband try to play that sorry role wit me too, n guess Wat I play it right back. I use to cry a lot n say u don't care about us b/c really he is stressing u, which puts stress on the baby. I bet he come around n I pray he do!
  • @sunshinelove I don't want to take the child away from him after its born but how can I trust that he will be there in the future if he can't be there now a baby needs its daddy staring from the day you make it... a good friend told me tonight... it takes a piece of shit to be your old man. It takes a decent man to be your father but it takes an amazing man to be your daddy... we will all see what our children end up calling them when they are older
  • And we take them out for procreation and just for things we need from them. Sounds good to me. I may keep mine around, but I support your decision for the rest of them.
  • Thank you guys so much :) make me feel a lot better <3 I just can't handle the added stress, hopefully he can understand that and will be more supportive. I need him to be around more tho.
  • Your welcome! And if all else fails kick em.in the nuts a couple times And bust outta there
  • Your welcome hunny..I'm here whenever you ned to talk...and @Liljellybean your name makes me crave jelly beans lol and I like that last part..my son doesn't know his dad and this bd acts and says he wants to one day get rights signed to him for my son (so adopt him) but he's not doing to good with his own baby so far!