Omg all I want is his time (sorry long)

Hey ladies let me know if this is my harmones or am I going crazy my soon to be... hubby /father of my 1st born and soon to be 2nd born just dosent get it ....ok a quick run down I met him almost 10 years ago I was 18 ( in 2002) we started fooling around just that not bf or gf just f@ck buddys (for lack of a better word) anyways I didnt want a bf at the time nor did he want a gf it was just sex that went on untill 2004 then I got prego with our 1st we decide to give us a shot and that was almost 6 years ago like every couple we have been thur alot but lately I feel like we are totally wrong for each otherdont get me.wrong he knows me better than anyone I know but.... I want romance and his time.... he just isnt that type of guy and I except him the way he is iam not trying to change but over and over cry to him and tell him what I need and it seams like it just gose thur one ear and out and out the other im getting so tired of going thur the same fight over and over help ladies advice plz I love him so much o juat dont know what to do

Comments

• Girl u preaching to the choir! Mine is the same way. Not very affectionate or romantic. I like a man who does things like gives me massages when I need them, run my bath water for me when I get off work,etc. Especially being that im the one bringing in the income & taking care of him & he isnt really bringing much to the table. It seems like everything I ask of him is too much for him to give! I hate it.
  • I just dont know what to do @mimibrowneyez36 this is drving me crazy
  • I wsh I could tell you but im stuck in the same situation. When you find a solution plz let me in on it!
  • Lol girl ill share the secret with ya when I find out lol so hows your pregnacy going @mimbrowneyez36 :)
  • Its going pretty good. Im 8 weeks 2day. I was having bad morning sickness this week but it has settled down alot 2day. Now if I could just get my bd 2 come to bed I would probably be able to sleep! Hows yours so far?
  • Its good im 23 weeks dont worry bout the morning sickness I had it so bad untill 10 weeks sucking on hard candy helped me with morning sickness but its hoing good im having a girl shes moving around alot it keeps me up at night !!
  • My bd is such an ass. We're not officaly together, but we have a long history. I am head over heals in love w/ the man and he only wants to be friends. Ever since I ment him 5 yrs ago, I knew we were destined to be the mother and father of each others baby(s). Now we are having a baby together and he's totally weird. I feel like I'm going to be a single mom :(
  • @happymama2be yea I can see myself being a single mom 2. Right niw its easier to see me as a single then it is not 2.
  • Totally feel ya ladies @mimbrowneyes37,@happymam2be I know its wrong but at times I feel as if im here only because my son and unborn daughter I feel as if it would crush my son im so done with men and there bs only because at times I feel as if im single im like a roommate in a way