whos waiting to take preg test

2»

Comments

• My period is due on the 7th but I'm testing on Sat- I really think I'm pregnant! This will be our 7th try since the m/c. I hope God blessed me with a baby this try! :)
  • I've decided to wait 19 days after having sex first unprotected so that's the 19th of this month!! I think if I do a test now, I may depress myself so Ive decided to wait!! Good luck everyone. Keep us posted
  • I'm due for my period on the 5th have already took 2 test one was positive one was negative really hoping I'm preg I'm having symptoms but still scared im not preg
  • I am 3 days late and I am never late. Gonna wait until this weekend to test. This will be my 4th child. I am a little scared because I am in my late 30's. Anyone else up there in age?
  • I'm waiting until Saturday to take mine. I have had spotting but nothing heavy enough to be considered to be a peroid. I have been on the depo for 3 years and haven't had a shot in about 4 or 5 months. I've had about every symptom you could think of.
  • Mommabird4 I'm in my mid to late thirties too.
  • My periods not due until the 9th... but im praying and praying to be pregnant.
  • Hello ladies....I took an hpt today and it is positive. The results came up really fast. I remember it taking almost 5mins to see results before. I am scared although this will be my fourth. I hope you all get the results that you are looking for!
    @ hopefulagain i am 38 will be 39 this year god willing when the baby is born. My youngest is 7 so it's like starting over.
  • I'm there too! I'm about 3 days late. But i'm afraid i'm getting my hopes up. So i'm waiting until next week before i test.
  • Wait i seen that you said your due september 18 but how would you know that if you dont know if your pregnant im confused
  • Who? i never said that \:D/
  • Owww my tummy hurts :( its cramping and I'm getting white discharge which hasn't happened in a Looong time so hopefully this means I'm pregnant!!!!!
  • u got that too and now im having this pink discharge... so idk its really light pink
  • Wait i seen that you said your due september 18 but how would you know that if you dont know if your pregnant im confused
  • i dont think i would have said that if im not pregnant. lol
  • I'm in the same boat, I took chomid and now have about a week and a half left to wait, I'm scared to psych mysekf up though! Hubby and I have been trying for 16 month now and I have psyched myself so many times, its very difficult right now bc there are aporox 13 or more ppl I know that are due btwn july & oct, at least once a wk someone else is expressing their bundles of joy.
  • When do you find out for sure
  • exactly, its scary...give it time... u will get your bundle of joy sooner than you think. god has something planned for u... remember that and u will be in my prayers gud lucc
  • Hey you saying your due on the 18th is on your said. You wrote it to someone lol.. have you tested yet? I'M waiting till tomorrow. Can't wait any longer!!!
  • *on your page