whos waiting to take preg test

edited February 2011 in October 2011
I was due for mii period yesterday so imma day late & idk if im preg. Or not but its look as if i am anymore pwople on the same boat

Comments

• i ammm. but i have about another week to go. :(
  • Aww well my peeiod is a day late ans im so anxious
  • Oohhh... GOOD LUCKK! ill be prayin for you.
  • Yay! When are you testing? You should get an accurate result if you use first mornings urine! I love clearblue digital!! Lol no lines to read! Best of luck to you!!!
  • Thanks i will pray for u 2 im nervous being this is my first. And i will prob takes it sat and get first response or clear blue
  • Me and my nd have been trying and if I'm PG I'm bout 3 weeks I'm so nervous I hope
  • edited February 2011
    i plan to test on the eighth. this would be my first after trying for about three months. im really hopeful. :) and i looovee the digital ones not as confusing. haha. keep me updated!
  • I'm trying for the first time this month. My period is due on the 5th...so I plan on testing the 6th if I don't start. I sure hope this is it!!!!!! :)
  • I'm also in the same boat I've been pregnant before so I can somewhat feel my body changing but I don't want to get my hopes up & not be.
  • I've already tested positive twice but my period isn't due for about a week from now
  • I've tested positive four days before my period is due. Its actually due today. I.m gonna take another test on friday just to make sure... So good luck to everyone
  • Fyi I got an accurate result at 2 wks before my missed period. Yes at 2 wks pregnant I had a positive at home test. Good luck ladies
  • I am almost 2 weeks late on my period... I want to take a test, but I plan on waiting... sometimes my period is off, and I don't want to get my hopes up like in the past! I am also nervous! But if I am, I will celebrate! :)
  • I'm 8 days late. I went to take a blood test today. They're supposed to call me with the results in the morning. I'm excited but don't wanna get my hopes up cuz I'd be crushed.
  • Good luck to you ladies (: & clear blue seems to be very accurate. You see the results quick & there are no lines to deal with.. so anxious for you all (:
  • @jorjiegirl are you having any symptoms
  • I dont know wen i should take it i just took one it came bac neg. But someone told me i may nees to wait a couple days after missed period
  • Were trying to get pregnant! I had the rod out and they told me I could get pregnjmt that nite! It's 2 days later and I already want to take a test Haha. I know I shouldn't though... I'm really hoping we are!!!!
  • Lol im nervous i dnt kne wwn to take tha test...
  • I'm 22 and 2 weeks pregnant, I tested positive on the first day of my missed period!
  • Aww hw sweet but they say diff ppl have diff bodies n it may take longr for the hcg levels
  • Yeah I tested positive the first time with my daughter. THat was prob 5weeks maybe 4... I jst don't wanna find out that early lol. Pregnancy already feels like a lifetime Haha!!! I still wanna test now regardless but I better not! I'll make a new discussion n ppl can decide a date0for me to test Haha
  • N i jus had sex like a week and some days ago n my period was due yesterday
  • I am very happy that I tested positive so early, that way I can start my Prenatal vitamins and Prenatal DHA as early as possible.
  • I tested at the docs yesterday very disappointed it was negative but its still early too. Period not due for another week so still hoping. :(
  • I'm hoping for a positive. My next period isn't until the 8th so I'm still waiting. So far I have taken 3 tests and all I have gotten are negative...buy still to early. Good luck gals
  • Same here I took one yesterday, night and one this morning both neg:( but its still to early it only been 4 weeks
  • We r waiting too!!! Praying and praying!! Will pray for all of u ladies too. Waiting for that positive test can b so hard.
  • Yea gud luk gals. Im 3 days late im waitn for sat or sun 2 test