Prenatal Cradle help

edited April 2011 in Third Trimester
My doctor suggested I use one for my extreme hip discomfort while I'm @ work. I'm hoping someone has used/uses this and let me know if it truly works before I spend $. I'm trying to work till delivery.

Comments

• I've never used one, but they look like they'd be helpful. Have you read any reviews for them? Do you have sciatica?
  • AWw thanks for responding! I waited all day bc I really do want to buy this but want real mom reviews. Online and doctor said it works. No just left hip kills after standing all night @ work .
  • I bet, I get pain in my hips and I'm not standing for hours. I'm sorry I can't give you better advice, though. Maybe you could try buying it from someplace that takes returns so you could test it for a week and see if it's worth it? With my last pregnancy I had really bad sciatica and I tried a thing that only went around my lower belly and across my lower back. It was ok but I wasn't comfortable in it. I looked up the thing you're talking about, though, and it looked like it would supply way more support than the thing I had.
  • Thanks mama! I'm glad it's not sciatica! Rectum pain ect..i think i'll just buy it and hope it helps. 11 more working weeks to go :(
  • lol, at least you're almost done. :)