what do you call your unborn?

2»

Comments

• I say the child. To my bd i say my child
  • I call my baby boy my lil beaner:)
    wen I first seen him hr was just a bean
    and his daddy is mexi so it fits:)
  • wiggles or Silas that's his name :)
  • Before we found out we were having a girl we called our baby "Broster" which is a combination of brother/sister. Now we call her Sister so my daughter can hear us and she can call her Sister since we havent picked a name out yet.
  • Womb-piggy or Womb-monster :-D We're having a boy, but not settled on a name yet.
  • I called and still call my baby alien even though I know it's a girl lol, even though being pregnant is exciting I still feel crazy that there is a human moving around in there, seems alienish haha
  • Lmao @KrazymomofAdrian!,

& I call my unborn "Mommie's Angel.":)
  • edited April 2011
    For some reasons the women in my family always called their unborn "this thing"... lol. IDK

"this thing" in my belly, "this thing" is always hungry, "this thing" won't let me sleep.
  • When I didn't know What I was having I called my baby "baby & my love"
  • The bsby...this kid ..beanie baby..
  • Ours is Gumdrop! Even my friends and family refer to it as Gumdrop. I luv it!
  • Sea monkey. Baby bean. Peanut
  • Before I found out I was having a girl I called her the blob, then after I found out it was a girl but still didn't have a name I called her a cherry drop....my best friends entire pregnancy we called her son a little seamonkey
  • At first buddy. My husband is very silly. He is calling the baby jaun Carlos. Now I'm doing it.