interracial couples and/or babies..

2»

Comments

• Dang. I didn't know there was so many more stories.. thanks guys.
  • I've had several people ask if my daughter is mine and where I got her....I want to say I walked into the grocery and snatched out of someones cart!! Lol
  • I know exactly how u feel I'm white n my fiance is black\white n we now have a baby ont he way my family still don't agree with it but I love him n nobdy can change that
  • Yall have made me realize just how lucky I am. His family loves me. My immediate family loves him, and the rest live so far away that it doesn't matter. And even if they think it's strange, most of the important ones will at least give him a chance.

I don't know what I'll do if someone calls my baby a spic or some stupid shit like that, though. I might have to pull the girl out by her hair in the street and show her how white trash gets it done.
  • Either I don't notice it or just don't pay attention, but I'm Mexican and my husband is black and has some Indian in him..he is very light skinned with colored eyes so I'm hoping for a girl so she'll have beautiful curly hair(mine's straight) and colored eyes but anyway I have yet to get any staring or negative comments, maybe because we are in the military and bi-racial couples are common since we all come from all over and travel to different states and countries. I know my baby will be gorgeous..lol
  • Yea me n my bf/bd are from tn n alot of ppl hate to c us together esp. Old women of all ages n black females but I just think its funny n laugh n kiss him when we get dirty looks cuz it pees them off worse ;-) I know im mean right lol 4 got to mention my bf is black n im white my grandma is one of these too n if she mentions something like that around me by accident I ALWAYS say something to her n she just says ooopps n tries to change the subject out of respect I don't say too much though its crazy how ppl still r
  • Not ages race my bad