4th pregnancy in 2 years almost ten weeks and scared

I am 19 this is my fourth pregnancy in 2 years. I had three previous miscarriages. the doctors never gave me a reason for my miscarrages. I never went to the doctor for ny third miscarriage and never got another check up. I am almost ten weeks and i am scared this is the farthest ive made it. Im scared and nervous. Ive been trying totake it easy but its hard. Any advice on how to stay healthy and active and have a healthy pregnancy?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2011
    Thank you i really appreciate that im so glad i found this. Its giving me a chance to talk with others that are in a similar position as i am in my pregnancy. I have been taking my vitamins every morning and try to stay as inactive as possible i get mild stomache cramps and spend most of my day sleeping me and my husband are staying optimistic and praying that we will be able to hold this baby... im scared though..
  • @mybabysophia. I completely understand how you feel Hon. This is my fourth pregnancy too. My daughter who is now 14 was my first then I miscarried after her. I Didnt try again until last year and experienced a very traumatic miscarriage. Its hard, but I've talked to women who have had more of them than you and went on to have healthy babies. Has your Dr done any testing for you to look for any causes? Just like richjen24 said, take care of yourself. Make sure you're getting enough folic acid as well.
  • edited April 2011
    @richjen24 yes for sure i will stay in touch i will keep you and youre baby in my prayers i have an appt coming up this week i get to hear the babies heart beat for the first time!! I am so excited
    @TechGirlPa no i went to a few differant doctors and i was never given a reason or even an idea why. After my second miscarrage the doctor i had said ''youre parts just dont work right'' exact words but no explanation. My husband is also helping me alot to make sire im eating healthy and taking my vitamins.. he has me eating alot of fruit.
    @mshahir thank you =) im almost ten weeks this is the farthest ive ever.been i am stay optimistic and i believe that this baby will be healthy im excited in a little over two weeks my first trimester will be over and i can stress a little less and ots good to know i have a less of a chance to miscarry after my first trimester is over

Every night my husband rubs my tummy and we pray and sing.to the baby as scared as i am im excited because i know this baby will be my miracle
  • @mybabysophia. Your doctor now.. are you very comfortable with them? I'm asking because I switched doctors last year and disliked the new one and went back to my old one when I found out I was going to miscarry. I'm back at Geisinger and they are the best. Having a Dr you like and trust can be really helpful with relieving your worries. I hemorrhaged with my miscarriage and had to go to a local crappy hospital where they didn't stop the bleeding for over eight hours. I almost had to have a blood transfusion and was ill for months after. I know if I could have seen my Dr that never would have happened. As soon as my blood count was high enough again my dr had me in for a bunch of tests to make sure i could successfully carry a baby again. I'm 14 weeks today and have had 4 ultrasounds already and another next week. The type of care I've received has really eased my worries and makes my pregnancy feel safer and happier. I hope you have this type of support from your dr.

My second ultrasound was at 9 weeks and my doctor said that at That point the miscarriage rate drops drastically because all of the vital development needed is mostly finished. Most miscarriages happen before that due to genetics. Also I feel a lot healthier this time compared to last and I just feel like baby is doing well. Since you feel that way too I think your chances are so much higher for a healthy pregnancy than ever before.
  • edited April 2011
    The doctor i have now is better then any of the other doctors ive had but i spend more time talking to the nurses then ever actually talking to him
    And yes i feel good and i feel the baby is healthy as well so im.praying me and the baby will be ok