any 30+ pregly's???

13»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • im 32 and 10w 1d with my fourth! Its good to know we are not alone. hehehe ;-)
  • I'm 29, 18 weeks pregnant with my first, but I'll be 30 three months after the baby is born :) can I still join the club??? ;)
  • I am 34 & pregnant with my 3rd. My son is 16yrs old, my daughter is 2yrs old & I am almost 20 weeks with this one
  • @kerrideern damn!!! I thought we were cool??!!! Lol ;) it sucks being stuck in limbo....the teens call you grandma and the 30's don't want ya! LMAO
  • I'm 31 and will turn 32 just five days after my due date: July 2nd, 2011. This is my 3rd pregnancy, but first child. I'm on week 27 right now.
  • @kerrideern yay! Do I get a hat or maybe one of those shirts that says"30 is the new 20, unless you're 20, then it's the new 40" ????!!!!! :P
  • I'm 31 and at 32 weeks...its my fourth pregnancy 2nd to come home :-)
  • im 30 (31 in june) and preggo with #2. 17 weeks along due sept 13th. i have a 15 month old son.
  • edited April 2011
    @babysolorio sorry abt what u had to go thru 10yrs ago. N I'm happy u didnt let it beat you down. All the best with ur new pregnancy.

@ash1la don't worry it will get better.

@Mel013 yes we r not alone. b-(

@artistmamma n @preglys( or shd I say 30+ preglys
    ;-) ) stay +ve n most of all enjoy ur pregnancy :X
  • edited April 2011
    @booface hmm 3months after the baby is born.... hmmm that's like forever. Lol. Let me consult the others :^o
  • @Avery: Heck yeah, just about three more months to go and I'll have me a summer baby. I wanted to add: I've dreamt about having the same blond haired, blue-eyed baby girl since I was 16 years old. Sometimes, I'd dream her as a newborn, an 8-9 month old, toddler, and as old as 5, but it was always the exact same little girl. I lost two pregnancies prior to this one to miscarriage, so you can imagine my delight when I learned I'm having a girl. I can't wait to meet her and see if she's the baby I've been dreaming about for 15, almost 16 years now. Her name even came from my dreams: Camilla Autumn. Best of luck to all us Pregly momma's! :)
  • @artistmamma nice name :X Best of luck to us all!