2 days late... one positive, one negative. *UPDATE!!!!!!*

Well ladies. I'm two days late, no Af symptoms, lots of vaseline like cm. I took a dollar store test last night and after throwing it away which I might've done too soon, I checked on it when I peed and there it was clear as day a positive. Hmmm... Omg. Poas today... negative. Same test. Any advice? I'm normally never ever this late. It's cd 36today, and the most I've ever had is 33.

UPDATE*****

BFP ON EPT DIGITAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No onto the bad news.....DBF is absolutely furious. He left actually...went to his parents house. Told him I fucked his life up, his life is over, blah blah blah etc. I know he's reacting out of shock...and I know not to take it personal. I talked to his mom, she was absolutely shocked by his actions, and told me he just needs to vent....that things will be completely fine. He will come around. We fight....probably more than most couples, but every fight I look at just makes us stronger. But now we have something/someone to not fight for. I know it shouldn't be the only reason we try..but right now, I feel like it's the next step in our life to make the best out of. And I guess if we are together or not. But I don't ever want to be one of those moms who come after their BD for child support. I don't want to suck him dry, and I don't want him to have to feel like this was a mistake. I want to stay together, and I want to raise our child happily under ONE house. Together. That's it.

We will see how things go...until then. It looks like i'm flying solo, and sleeping alone. I hope he comes home soon, I sure miss him.

Comments

• GO grab another test. E.p.t.
    Just so u def. Know it's pos. I'm hoping u are :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Maybe a digital test first thing in the morning.
  • Omfg Omfg Omfg...I'm freaking out! So excited. I'm going to class till 430 (that's soooo long from now!:( ) then ill run by Walmart and grab a frer!! Or should I go clear blue digital?
  • Most test say not to have peed for 4-5 hrs so try to wait that long to test! And tes like @almost4 said do not drink more fluids because it will maker the test wrong!
  • I have heard there is no such thing as a false positive, as long as you take the test right. Yeah I would get another one and try again in the morning with first pee, or call your doctor if you want to be 100% sure. I took 7 at home test all pos and still didn't believe til the doc said so, but So happy I am. Good luck :-D
  • Hahaha I will definitely try and hold it! I realized a little bit of pee might've gotten on the rest window when I picked it up.. would that make a false positive?
  • Not sure if getting pee on the window will give a false pos, but next time you may want to do the dip method
  • That wouldn't make a false positive.. Its near enough impossible to get a fake positive!! Ahh excited for you!! Keep us updated! Clear blue all the way i say!! :D
  • Clearblue digital is great hun! Some tests are faulty, especially dollar store ones. I got my positive from clearblue digital at 2 days late this pregnancy and took it in the afternoon and I never got a positive dollar store test until 12 weeks, everyone is different but I honestly never got a positive dollar store test until 12 weeks. :) keep us updated!
  • Yay!!!!!! Okay! I will! I wish I wasn't such a slowpoke at getting ready to I would get one on the way to school. So excited to test after though.. I just doing want to be discouraged. I was soo sad when I saw that negative this morning.
  • Have u tested yet??
  • In class till 3:20! I will let you all know In just a few hours. I'm super bloated, hungry but have a "full feeling" at my waist line. And mildly crampy, or maybe its twingy.
  • I like first response..good luck!
  • Im keeping a close eye. Lol problem is im in the UK. So will be asleep when you find.out. Will have a looky tomorrow though! Good luck :)
  • Did you find out yet hun???? Im anxiously waiting! Lol
  • BFP !!!!!!! :) But read the rest....
  • Did you take the digital and got your BFP? That's the result I've been waiting for. Lol
  • Yes ! EPT Digital.
  • Get a digital one and dont read after 10 minsn thats what mine said. The line tests may change after a while so just get one that sayd neagetive or pregnant.
  • Welcome everyone :) Now any advice on the BD situation ? .... i really need it. I'm just stuck home alone while he....well idk what he's doing. Left about a hour and a half ago to his parents house, well the same city atleast.
  • Yes, Read the update on the original post.
  • Get a clear blue n take it in da morning!
  • Yay hun! Im so happy for you!!! Sorry the update didn't show up on my phone until recently, but I think he will turn around. Some guys are like that. It will probably take him until the first ultrasound to come around, just give him space and time and don't stress hun! Were you two trying for a baby? If so, he should have known it was coming soon. Anyways please don't stress hun! I think he will come around. Tomorrow morning you need to call and choose an obgyn or midwife and get your pregnancy confirmed and make your appointments and get your vitamins! Congrats hun and good luck! If you ever need to talk im here!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • We weren't trying. Weren't preventing. Knew its happen sooner or later. And I guess... now he wishes it was later. I know I can do this. I just need to keep filling my head with happy though and surround myself with good people like all you ladies, and @mommyoftwoprincesses .. thank you for everything. I think we will be good friends :) and yes calling my ob/gyn tomorrow! They're expecting a call anyways :)