i cant take my daughtet today...the hissy fits

edited April 2011 in Parenting
I'm nothing but nice n she's bein a brat today! I got her a magic washcloth and I put it in the bath she freaked didn't want me to do anything for her. The bath is over I drain the water she screams. I comb her hair she takes the brush n smacks me! I smack her hand explain y and its wrong. I'm doin her hair she starts pulling at it. Hurts says owe and screams she's the one hurting! I scrunch her hair pull up her bangs n call it a day. Wtf can I do!?!? I'm crying in my room she's in hers crying!

Comments

• My Daughters like that too. Shes almost 4. She has this high pitch scream she does and it makes my ears ring. Nothing works, no type of discipline. She has a little sister, who is 9 months. She kicks her, hits, throws things at her and won't let her play with anything. I'm so stressed I just send the older one to her room and let her be bad alone. I hear it gets better? Lol
  • Im sorry hun! These moments are what terrifies me about having a girl. Just breathe don't let her get you so worked up. If negative attention is what she's seeking, you're giving her exactly what she wants by letting her get to you. Sorry im no help! *hugs* >:D<
  • Omg girl my son has been doing the same damn thing to me. I feel like I'm gonna go nuts, and like I can't handle him :( I don't mean to feel that way but its so overwhelming. And then I think to myself how the hell am I gonna do it raising another kid. (Excuse my language) but I feel like I'm a horrible mother, bc I can't handle my own kid and exopecting another. Any advice you get I need as well. All I can tell you is I'm sorry and I feel you bc. I'm feeling the same way! =/
  • If I wasn't pregnant my emotions could be strapped down lol. It's just day by day she gets worse. I discipline her but she like all humans has her days she is how can I put this nicely. A bitch. She woke up in a mood and is acting like she hasn't slept and if she went to bed at a normal time instead of fighting her bed time she couldn't be cranky. I had to cut out naps all together to get a schedule back. All thanks to her father.
  • Yea I hear you! My son is the same way. Hmmmm but maybe I do want a boy more than a girl now lol my hormones are enough for me to handle lol and once puberty hits for girls hell breaks loose haha! Well I hope she mellows out, for the sake of your sanity :) disiplining my son does NOTHING maybe its just a 3 to 4 year phase they go through bc terrible 2's has nothing on the monsterous 4s lol! He's never been this bad, they say kids are mean to there moms when they know they are pregnant, maybe its true?? Gl girl, I'm here if you want to vent or talk!