Intervention In-Depth Pregnant and Addicted

edited April 2011 in Health
Wow. ..its so crazy to see women have such a strong addiction that they can't stop or control it even while pregnant. Bless those little babies. Makes me so sad..i hope the mothers get help with their addictions.

Comments

• I'm a coffee addict! It was really hard cutting it to a cup a day..now my swearing addiction is another story! I'm trying but work brings out the fbombs
  • Totally unrelated, but I wanted to name my baby Jasiah and spell it with an "a." Hubby says no :(
  • Me 2. Just knowing I was controlling someone else life would be enough for me to stop.
    And then they love to use the excuse "i know alot of women who did it and their kids came out fine"..well good for them but it may not turn out the same way for you! Ridiculous!
  • Lol i have a coffee craving all the time i dnt see much harm in it. But the show im watching is about hard core drugs like meth, coke and pcp. Its crazy! I just hope the mothers can get help.
  • I started watching it but I can't stand watching babies suffer..: ( turned it off
  • I love the name Jasiah lol my bd gets mad if i come up with another name so were sticking to Jasiah..my little man should be here in less than 5 wks. Yes!
  • I stay away from those shows, frustrating
  • It's terrible I'm watching same show