pregnant teens?

edited February 2011 in Teen moms
Any One A Pregnant Teen And It Seems Like Every One Is Against Yu And Every thing is Harder? Please tell me or talk to me post Your Age. I'm 16

Comments

• Im 18 I say screw everybody. U werent put on this world to please anybody but u
  • My sister was 16 when she got pregnant and I never looked down on her for it she is a good mother to her son
  • I got preg at 17 .I was in my mid 20s wit 3kids and married and I still got rude comments and dirty looks.I babysit 2 other children which btween those 2 and my 4 and im pregnant now and 30yrs old married, own my own house,work for my own money and don't ask anyone for anything ppl still give me dirty looks when I go out all off my kids are well behaved and we always look nice when we leave our house.some ppl are just rude and miserable and u can't make them happy.all u can do is ignore them n do the best u can do.I had my 1st at 17 n wouldn't change it for anything.my body was ready for a baby but my mind wasn't but after she was born it all can together my last baby b4 this preg my mind was ready but my body feels old,lol.so who's to say when's the right time.its ur life and no one has the right to judge you
  • Oh yea congratulations and good luck
  • I give all you teen moms kudos im not a teen mom but my bf has a three year old that we took out to the fair and I only looked about eighteen att so I got a lots of dirty looks cuz I would have only been 15 when he was born im now 21 expecting our first
  • I was 15 when I got pregnant with my daughter and I had a lot of people that doubted me but I proved alota people wrong! I finished school and I am getting into cosmatology school and I'm a really good mom. Now I'm 18 pregnant with my 2nd. Don't let people make u think u can't do it!
  • Im 19 and I can careless abt anyone else love me my baby nd my hubby yur not alone girl
  • I'm 18 ya I knoe wat u mean when I was pregnant with my son people would look at me different
  • I'm 15 && I'm 10 weeks pregnet !
    Yess its hard because a lot of people judgee ! Fuck them ! You shouldn't care whaat theey say because its ur life ! && theyy always going to talk shit because they don't have anything else to do ! But just think about when you hold ur baby in ur arms how's it going to feel ! : )
  • My friends won't hang with me and no one wants to do anything with me and that's all I be wanting because I'm always in the house yes I'm pregnant and yes I'm huge I still want to have fun; see a movie eat out or go for a walk. I'm young but I'm not dumb. And yes I was having sex but I don't regret the blessing that is growing in me
  • I'm 18 & I've been married for almost a year now. Our family isn't doubting us one bit, but other people are freaking out about how hard it'll be for us. Anyone who says that needs a dose of reality. LIFE IS ABOUT STRUGGLE! And if anyone ever says they've never struggled at some point in their life, they're a damn lie. Apparently every teen mom knew the consequences of having unprotected sex and were ready to go that route. I definately applaud EVERY teen mom for busting her ass, either as a single mother or with her husband/bf, to give her child a good life!
  • @newmommy I feel the same way. But I can handle pressure. And when ppl bring that "oh you're gonna need help and life ain't easy" it feels like they're prayying on my down fall!
  • Well life is hard...I got pregnant at 17 & if it wasn't for my mom it would have been even harder! I'm 21 now & pregnant with my 2nd baby. Stay strong & if you need any help at all just ask! You'll make it threw. Best wishes! :)
  • I'm 17 and, due in 13days. Your not no where near alone. Me and, my step sister are 3months apart in age and, she also has a 4 month old. People will thinkk what they want but, my point is; I made her, I'm going to give birth to her, and I will raise. Yes we are young and we may need some help on things but, everyone will ir has been a first time mom. They didn't know everything about being a mom. I feel yu girl. Trust me I do. We aren't the first to have a baby and we won't be the last. Ya know?
  • I lost ALL my friends too but its better to lose them now and realize there not ur friends now than go through it later.when ur a mommy you can meet new friends that are in the same place as u.were do u live?
  • South Carolina and, I agree. Beinn' a mom is way more important.
  • People are gonna talk about u whether u are pregnant or not. Its just the nature of us humans lol some people think they are better than u when ur pregnant but we know first hand that isnt true because pregnancy is beautiful and wonderful :) just keep ur head up. And kill em with kindness, itll make them feel like crap for giving u dirty looks and bad comments or whatever. Im 19 and having my first child in september, im so excited and what other people think could never change that :D good luck!
  • Im 15 and almost 35 weeks ,,
    I can careless what ppl say its funny too me cause I know they wont ever be able to do what I do ,
  • I work at a school for pregnant teens and teen moms. I work there part time during my school hours. I'm 17 and a senoir in highschool. I'm not sure yet if I'm pregnant or not but I think I am about 5 weeks along. I look at all these moms who have so many people against them and they are doing just fine. They are taking care of their child/children, themselves and finishing high school. It gives me hope that if they can do it, so can I or anyone else in the same situation. Goodluck to everyone and congrats.
  • kinda a funny story... I'm 18 and pregnant and my boyfriend is 22 and we went out to eat the other night just us and his two kids from a previous marriage and we were sitting there and we started hearing the people kinda sitting behind us talking to there daughter who was probably around 15 about abstinence and how she better make the right decisions in life and blah blah blah talking loud enough for us to hear (rude huh?) SO I loudly started talking to my bf about having sex and more kids and how great kids were and more sex haha, the other people quickly ate there food and left giving us dirty looks as they walked out the door.
    point being, don't let what other people say and think about you bother you, do and say what you think is the right decision for you and your baby or family. :)
  • @rootzmama
    I'm 19 and pregnant with my first, also due in September. I read your maryjane thread earlier. I'm a pothead too, but I quit the day I found out. My husband would freak if I smoked while pregnant. Good thing I'm not even craving it. When's your due date? Mines the 12th.

@16andpregnant
    I'm wondering if I'm gonna get weird looks even tho I'm 19 and look older. I'm married to a guy 20 years older than me, so we get weird looks in public anyway. Plus, we're punk rockers so I'm already kinda used to stares and dirty looks at this point. Just brush it off and go on being a happy mama :)
  • I'm 18 and I graduate in March it was soo hard because I was a star athlete at my school ( basketball) and everyone would be like you guys know she stopped playin cause she got pregnant it was hard because the people I thought were suppose to be my friends were the same people gossiping behind my back. I truly believe everything happens for a reason and if I wasn't suppose to have my baby than other things would have happened its good to have a supportive team behind you though my team was supportive and after my mom found she has been supportive as well I'm due in May
  • I'm 19 and expecting my second in March. I had my son at 15 and everyone was shocked but I finished school as normal and done further education, and lots of girls from my year at school are pregnant or just had babies now and it makes me realise it's more common than I thought. I'm with the same guy and very happy. I think i've been lucky though, i've rarely had people talk down to me and i've always been shown lots of respect especially by my teachers! :-) so people will judge no matter what your age but by just showing a baby isn't the end of the world for you, people realise how strong you are. And the people who do talk down to you, are just scared as they probably couldn't do it! So good luck with it all and enjoy being a mother. :-)
  • The reason people judge is because as a young teen they think you're imature and irresponsible therefore you won't be a good mother the only thing to do is ignore them and prove them wrong people will stare no matter how old or succesful you are
  • THEY ARE NOT UR REAL FRIENDS IF U ASK ME! BUT IM 19,WILL BE 20 LATER THIS MONTH. & NOW 26 WEEKS ND 3 DAYS PREGNANT.DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF U BEING PREGNANT! JUST STAY N SCHOOL ND DO WHATS BEST FOR U AND UR BABY. IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT WHAT ANYBODY THINK. U JST HAVE TO SHOW THEM U CAN DO IT.KEEP UR HEAD UP HUN ND GOOD LUCK!*
  • ND IF U DON WATCH TEENMOM2., U SHOULD. ITS A GREAT SHOW FOR TEEN MOMS.
  • I'm 18 and pregnant with my 2nd child. Don't let others get you down
  • I had my first child at 15yrs old now she is almost 16 and a great girl. don't fret girls show the haters u can do this and b better then them!!!
  • 18 and pregnant I got pregnant at 17 tho. Forget the people that doubt yu an look down on yu if yu have a good head on yur shoulders and is determined you'll be fine don't stress and enjoy the gift in yu because not everyone can experience it. It will be hard but isn't it for everyone? Just be happy an stay focus on you an ya baby!
  • I'm 19 and pregnant with my second I walk around with a BIG smile :-) and a Middle finger up to those who have negative thoughts about me :-))