im due in july and want to know what im having

edited February 2011 in July 2011
OMG I'm so excited to know what it is I'm ready anybody know yet I'm due the 17th.

Comments

• I find out vday and am due the 2nd
  • I can't wait just to see the baby we find out march 3 what we are having I'm due July 10
  • I find out Feb 22. Im due the 10th.
  • @firsttimemommy711 you will have to tell me what your having what are you hoping for?
  • Im due july 16, get to find out the sex on the 22 ,,, hope it gets here fast I want to know so bad
  • Im due july 1st and if baby cooperates ill find out friday! Sooo excited :)
  • I am due july 23rd and I find out tomorrow as long as the baby cooperates!
  • I'm due the 15. I was supposed to find out what we were having on Valentines day but I couldn't wait any longer and had somebody scan me early. We're having a boy. :)
  • I'm due Aug 1st, but it could just as well be in July, lol... my daughter was 9 days early... I have an appointment on the 9th to meet my new CNM & I'm really hoping to convince her to send me in for an early US for the gender! I am soooo eager to find out! :)
  • I am due july 11 have a doctors apt tomrow
  • I'm due july 10th and I'm ready to kno what I'm havin as well
  • I am due on the 9th of July.17 weeks and 2 days. We found out yesterday... its a girl!!!
  • I'm due July 4th and I don't get to find out until Feb 17th! We're hopeful for a boy but a lot of girls are having girls that are due from April to June.
  • @debs I will let you know. You'll have to let me know too. It really doesn't matter to me what I have but I've constantly had dreams im having a girl and that's what my gut instinct tells me. Guess ill find out in about 3 weeks! Do you have a preference?
  • Oh I was the same way! I am actually due july 16th but when we went in for an ultrasound at 13 weeks they told us no doubt we were having a boy! We were so shocked to find out so early ... I was expecting to wait another 6 or 7 weeks!
    @MrsLaMaster our dates are EXACTLY the same! Im due July 16th and my ultrasound apt to determine sex is feb 22nd... how crazy is that:)
  • @firsttimemommy711 it doesn't matter to me just want a healthy baby.I have a daughter and my second baby was a boy. I think this one is a girl I have been really sick like when I was pregnant with her but I carried them both the same way
  • I'm due July 26th. . .I don't find out until March 3rd..! :(
  • I'm due july 15! My US is not till march 7th :( me and my hubs still have not decided if we want to find out. He is deployed right now and is hoping to take his mid-tour leave to come home for the birth of the baby. This is our 3rd, we have 2 other daughters so we are guesssing girl, hoping boy! We found out the sex with them, but thinking about not finding out with this baby just so we can find out together!
  • Im due july 17 th too I find out march 2nd :"> I cant wait!!!
  • I'm due july 1st, and I find out next thursday the 10th I'm so excited to find out what I'm having its going to feel like the longest week ever to wait. but its so worth it. :)
  • Wow that is crazy ...same dates and everything,,, to bad we dont live in the same city cus then that would just nuts,,people would think we planned it that way
  • Due July 9th. It's a precious baby girl!!!
  • I'm due July 16th with our first and we find out on Valentine's Day!!! It can't come quick enough :-)
  • I am due July 29th and I am almost 100% it is a boy since I have a sonogram almot weekly due to my high risk
  • Im due july 14 n im having a boy
  • I'm due July sixth and still am not scheduled for an ultra sound. Hope its this month though
  • I am due july 8 and we fine out what we are havin on febuary 24
  • I'm due July 16th. I find out February 28.
  • Best of luck really excited to see all these new borns and im a soon to be dad please keep me posted on what you find out he/she
  • Just found out yesterday its a girl!! ^:)^