soooo scared

edited April 2011 in October 2011
got my scan next wed n im scared been reading so many have gone for their scans n the baby stopped growing at 10 weeks

Comments

• thanx hunni xxx
  • Don't worry :-) I was worried...I was 21 weeks along before I felt my baby boy move. Most pregnancies go fine, try not to worry. Good luck.
  • Try not to worry as stress doesn't help either lol, just keep calm and I'm sure Everything is fine, your still in the early stages so relax. Keep us posted Xx
  • @heffas_wife. The ten week thing happened to me last year, but it doesn't mean its gonna happen to you. With this one my dr had me in around nine weeks for an ultrasound and told me that everything looked great and my MC threat dropped a LOT because most of the critical development is done by then. I've had many ultrasounds and Sunday ill be 15 weeks. If you haven't had any symptom loss or cramping with bleeding, then you really have nothing to worry about. Your chances of a MC will drop drastically after this ultrasound, so try to look forward to it rather than dreading it.
  • Thats the way I was..and sometimes still am..but just try not to think so much about it. And you can also rent a fetal dobbler to hear the heart beat..for around $20 a month. Really ..really try not think or read anything about it..BELIEVE me..it makes the worries worse!!
  • thanx girls xxxx
  • Hey where do you rent a fetal doppler from??????? I'm 15 weeks with 1st child and I have the at home set and cnt hear any thg
  • Don't stress too much. Ur reading less than 1% of how many members. As moms we want our babies born healthy.
  • just a update scan went fine baby all ok cant wait to meet my baby xxxx
  • That's great. Congrats! I have an ultrasound tomorrow and the last one I had I was 9 weeks but I have the same fear you have especially after miscarring twice in the last 2yrs.