Whose a first time mom & how old r u?

edited April 2011 in First time moms
Im pregnant with my first n I will be 29 next month in may. My dh n I tried for five yrs to concieve. Im now 14+6 n im super excited. I wonder wat my baby will look like, im finding out the gender this sunday. I got names picked out already.

Comments

• I am also prego with my first and I am 30. I am 30w today with a little boy....Devin Isaac.
  • edited April 2011
    I am preggos with my first and I will be 29 in July. My hubby and I tried for a year. I am 34 weeks, with baby girl Mia Marie :) what are your names @MrsThompson34?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 21 due july 2nd ttc for four months
  • First timer! Due Oct 5th...and I'm 20.
  • Im 18 weeks pregnant with my first and my second (twins) due sept4 im 22 my guy and I find out the gender on the 12th
  • Awww congrats firsttimemommytobe n rissalee7. Any names picked out???
  • im a first time mom!! and im 21 in two months...
  • Yep kailee isabelle
  • Im 21 and also prego with my first...having a boy, Jamard Xavier and he's due july 1st
  • Maybabygirl awww, thas a beautiful name u picked out.

Boy will be Noah Jacob
    Girl will be Nyla Jasmine
    Husband name is Nigel Jaye lol

Congrats to all u ladies. Everytime I read a post they always talk about first or second baby so I was jus wondering if there r any first time moms :)
  • I'm 20 with my first, will turn 21 when I'm 8 months prego.
  • Im also a first time mommy :) ..im 20. & due on thursday :)
  • I'm a first time mom && I'm 23 years old, today makes 10 weeks pregnant due 11/1/11. Wish I knew what I was having!!
  • edited April 2011
    @MrsThompson34
    I love the girls name :D Jasmine is my name and the only one my mom and dad would agree on and just fyi if u do have a girl be prepared for everyone saying how pretty her name is lol people always tell me that
    Im 21 and excited/scared being a first time mom every cramp is so new lol.
    If I have a boy (which im hoping for) gis name would be
    Either
    Weston Anthony
    Or Weston Paul im not sure which
    if its a girl
    Amelia Lynn
    Due 12/11/2011
  • I'm 31 years old & and 27 weeks pregnant; third pregnancy, but I lost the first two to miscarriage. I'm due July 2nd with a baby girl that will be my first...& probably last due to health complications.
  • I am 25 due Nov sixth
  • edited April 2011
    My first baby, 39 weeks and one day. Due Monday with my baby girl Mya Jean. <3 oh and Im 16
  • Im 19 17weeks and 3days. I will be 20 on the 29th.
  • I'm also a first time mommy, I will be 23 when I'm 8mon. I'm 27wks today, due july 5 with a baby girl to be named Alyxis Nevaeh :-)
  • Im 19 and 13wks 1day pregnant :) Will be 20 in may First baby:)
  • I'm 20, 30 weeks, 5 days, with a girl!!
  • I'm 20, 17 weeks, 4 days, due september 9th and i wont be 21 until january!!
  • Im a first time mom!! Im 22 and 30 weeks today!! Im so excited to.meet my baby girl!!
  • I'm 24, due May 28th with our baby boy Collin Michael
  • At mommy_2_b hope u have a good n fast labor:) good luck on thursday.

JazzydD lol I like the name jasmine.

Myas_momma awww good luck on ur delivery also. Update us :)
  • Im 20 with my 1st child and I Will be 18 weeks tomorrow! Will turn 21 when Im 7 months!
  • I'm 23 and due may 4th with a girl :)
  • 39 now and I'll be 40 when Blueberry is born. Lord help me! [-O<
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.