Whose a first time mom & how old r u?

Comments

• Akmommy well look as if u did it the right way, u got married then pregnant. I got married on 4/10/10 lol n got prego 7 months later after five yrs of being together. Congrats to us!

Congrats to everyone on being a first time mommie its gona change our lives forever! :)
  • Im 30 carrying my first and I am 10 weeks today!
  • I am 20 years old and 32w5d pregnant with my first, a little boy.
  • Hey all. I just turned 23 on Feb 21, I'm 29 wks today, due June 21 wit my first. Was shottin for a mamas boy, but I got a daddies girl. Yeay!! His bday is June 23 so u just kno their gonna gang up on me lol. We've been together for almost 5 yrs. Both first child for both of us, my first pregnancy ever.
  • 21, first pregnancy ever. Ill be 22 in September, due in around 11-11-11. :) 8w5d
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 24 with my first. I'm due Oct 13. I'll be 13 weeks tom!
  • Lmelanson, im right behind u at 14+7 :)
  • Ill be 23 on may 12 and I'm having my first and she's a little girl. I'm due august 5. I'm currently 22 wks 5 days. :-D congrats you guys.
  • Lmelanson, im finding out the sex this sunday its going to b a 4d scan :)

Babycomingsoon143, may 12 is my b day too ill be 29. Cant wait. By then ill be exactly 20+1 yay.

Congrats everyone!
  • I'm 25 will be 26 in June and I'm almost 7 wks. Got married 11-27-10 and due 11-27-11. Definitely excited about being a first time mom. Congrats to all other ftm's too.
  • Mrswilliams wow isnt that exciting ur wedding anniversary gift is ur new bundle of joy. Congrats
  • @mrsthompson34 thanks! :) everyone in my family had babies so young and I think that helped me wait. I really wanted to do things in this order so I'm very proud of myself lol, congrats to you too!!
  • I'm 22 and preg with my first. A baby boy. :) I'm 36 weeks. Me and my hubby have been married for almost a year. (june 21st) but we've been together for 5 years. We didn't really plan to get pregnant but well..here we are. Lol
  • Im 24 preggo with my first due May1 but dr said he is coming early ... Im 36+4 wks
  • I'm nine weeks along and im 18 and going to get married to my hubby.
  • Im due oct 5 and im 20
  • im 28 with my 1st...due 10.01... :D
  • 14 with 1st baby due August 21 :)
  • @preggo_momma 14years old??? wow!!! ur brave!!!
  • Brave & excited! :)
  • Im due 9/1 with my second,1st girl... Ill be 21 in June.
  • 17.. 35 weeks today with a baby boy:)
  • @preggo_momma i can only imagine!!! :) good luck, ma <3
  • I'm 18 two months ill b 19.
    Due September 29
    Single Momma Gunna Make it through alone with my son or daughter:)
  • I'm 18 and had my baby on St. Patricks had a son named him Steven Jacob
  • Good luck to u ladies on being a ftm :)

Stevenjsalas_mommy congrats on ur son sometimes I look at the new pics u put up of him :) so adorable but he looks so tiny. How many lbs does he weigh?

Iwantaboy18 im due, on sept 29 also.