Whose a first time mom & how old r u?

Comments

• First time mommy...22 yrs old...turn 23 in dec...I'm 13 weeks preggo and I'm due nov 10th...congrats to u ladies and happy pregnancies
  • Im a first time mom 21 an 24 weeks
  • I am 20 and i'm due October 5th with a little boy. My husband (whom is 23) and I have decided on Carson Alan for the name!! This will be our first and only due to me being high risk because of a blood clot.
  • I'm 27 in July, first child due on New Years day!!!
  • I'm 18 & this is my first I'm 15 weeks
  • Carsons_mommy congrats on ur baby n good luck thruout ur whole pregnancy. This might be my only baby also :(

Congrats to all the first time mommies n happy mothers day 2moro :)
  • edited May 2011
    I am 21 and iam having a girl my due date it 08/19/11
  • I'm 19 I'll be 20 in june and I'm due 10/25/11 with my 1 st and I hope I'm having a girl
  • Im 20 due with a boy aug 27
  • i am! and i will be 28 on the 21st of this month :)
  • another "jasmine" here ^_^
    I just turned 26 and I'm due 9 december with our first child!
  • Congrats new mommies to be :)
  • I'm.a first time mom and I'm.24 yrs old
  • Im gonna be 24 in a week...having a lil boy! Im so excited to be a mommy!
  • I'm 22 nd I'm a 1st time mommy I'm 16 weeks nd 1 day due Nov 10th
  • I'm 21 and 33 weeks . Can't wait to meet my baby girl.
  • Im 18 with my first baby on the way will be 19 september 10th of this yr baby due in october im 19weeks and 5 days along
  • I will be a first time mommy of twins. I'm 25 years old on May 30th. I'm due October 28th. I'm have identical boys, Seth and Elijah.:)
  • I'm 25...due date June 14th :p
  • I'm 19 with my first due on january 10th. I'm almost 8 weeks. (: bd and I already have our names picked out haha.
    @MrsThompson34 what names have you picked?(:
  • 3rd pregnancy but first baby to make it this far. Lillith is due 9/15/11. I'm 23 and hubby is 37.
  • 26 in august and due today :)
  • @first_pregnancy hi :) im having a lil girl sept 29 n her name is Nyla Jasmine Thompson :) im 22+3 days. what r u having n whats ur babys name???? n congrats.

@rckprincess2 awww congrats hun, I hope u n the baby continues to do good. ur like 2 weeks before me.

@everyone, congrats on being a first time mom its an exciting journey :)
  • Im 20 due oct 5 with a boy. My 21st birthday is on nov 29th haha best birthday present ever! A baby!
  • I'm 26 and due Dec 25... yeah Christmas baby! Wow this has been a rollercoaster and not that far along.
  • i just turned 28 and i am due June 28th! with my first, a boy :)
  • @MrsThompson34 that's such a pretty name!(: and I don't know what I'm having yet. Ill be 8weeks tomorrow. So I still have a ways to go before I find out. But we are hoping for a baby girl(: if it is a girl we will be naming her Isabella Marie Torres. If its a boy the either Karmello Xavier Torres or Marco Benjamin Torres
  • thank u @first_pregnancy. awww yeh I remember when I was 8weeks. the names u picked out are cute too. I love the name isabella. my cousin is also prego n thats what shes naming her daughter.
  • @juneduebug ur almost there :) how exciting. is everything all ready for the baby??? how r u feeling???
  • Im 27 and scared to death, lol. Im due july 3 it seems so surreal.