Children's shows that drive you nuts!!

Comments

• Wonder pets! Phineas and ferb! And fresh beat band!!! Omg talk abt annoying!!
  • @sUgArFooT_4 My son loves Wubbzy, and I have to say I quite like it too lol. It makes me laugh.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol! These are really amusing. I hate Max & Ruby (my 1st child isn't here yet, but I've suffered thru kid's shows with my nephew for four years now) & Dora SO bad. Max & Ruby because it's boooring as h*ll & strange how only grandma is in their life - no mom or dad. Dora kills me with that awful map song. I'm 31, so I remember Sesame Street as a kid, & The Smurfs. Lol! I also watched David the Gnome. I wonder if my mom thought they were as horrible as I think some of these kids shows are today? ;)
  • @tiferzz09 lol. Good to know. I dnt think any tv show can teach a child how to read without much guidance and work..
  • Humphrey bear - a bear who cant speak (australian show)
  • Awe I love bluesclues. @mama_kat I miss steve. That new guy jus looks way to... I'm not sure what the word is...? Lol hm. But steve looked like a regular guy. And his voice sounded better.
  • @mama_kat did he pass away? That's sad. I didn't know he was a druggy.. wow.
  • If you hate Dora then you'll love this video...
  • @newmommyofone lol, no Steve is not dead, that's some vicious rumor some a-hole started, look it up...
  • @Mama_Kat actually Steve didn't OD, he went on to focus on his 'rock' band. But, he is very much alive. I cannot stand Spongebob, Yo Gabbaa Gabba, The Wiggles or Handy Manny. I loved Blues Clues, my kids have all the movies/shows. Dora gets on my nerves too. My 8yr old LOVED her. I wanted to stab my eardrums with all their voices/songs.
  • Dora the explorer...oooooh my gosh... I know that by repeating herself seven thousand times helps children learn...but it is truly sooo annoying!
  • LOL I love Spongebob and YoGabba Gabba!!!!! But I think everything else sucks! It really wont matter cause no TV for my little guy at least for a couple years.
  • Yo gabba gabba. Max and rudy, upside side down, wow wow wubby's (but only when i have seen the episoda like 20times) I have learned to tune out most of my son's shows.
  • Maisy makes me want to hurt something. Rupert is just annoying. We only have Qubo
  • @MarinesAngel I did too. His is so crazy did you watch his other videos.
  • @uncaffeinated_katie I wouldn't say they're horrid lol they're just annoying. The kids actually love the shows and for the most part, they're pretty educational. Well, for tv shows anyways.
  • Not realy sure of shows this is my first, but that commercial.....Let's do the poty dance for diapers is pretty annoying. :(
  • Omg.....I'm so so sorry!! O:)
  • I feel a lot better knowing I'm not the only one who wonders where max&rubys parents r.ruby throws partys all the time oh &also wears makeup. I Love..i mean my son loves chuggington, comes on disney.oh & the wiggles??seriously! Are they shaping our childrens sense of music.....can't stand them.
  • Also have potty dance in my head!! Thanks a lot lol
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.