Children's shows that drive you nuts!!

13»

Comments

• Dora, special agent oso, imagination movers!!!! Rrrrfr....
  • My daughter loves barney. He's ok but I absolutley cannot stand babybop. I think the wiggles r awesome for kids. They come up with really creative songs. The potty dance is annoying. That kid prob peed his pants by the time he was done dancing.
  • spongebob the wiggles max and ruby dora
  • Yo gabba gabba. I'm still waitin for my first ( june 21 ) but my 2 nieces love that show. I can't even stay in the livin room wen it comes on. My bestie chases me nd sing that damn song " its a party in my tummy, so yummy so yummy. " I wish I could just go thru the tv n snatch some sense in them. N the upside down show, those guys are like peewee hermans retarded kids. If u can get worse than peewee. But I LOVE the wonder pets.
  • Dora hate her
  • ROTFLMAO @kerrideern. Its the perfect show for pedofiles. @newflmom2b my bd hates that commercial
  • Max and Ruby is annoying, so is fresh beat band. My daughter loves to sing and dance though. Can't stand Dino Dan either.
  • I hate ni hao kai lan...wen I stayed on campus me n my roommate wud go to sleep watching nick at nite and n the mornin b4 class we'd watch the cartoons n this show really made my skin crawl...my niece loves wow wow wubbzy n o must admit I do too it gets her so excited she stands n front of the tv n yells wow wow lol its so cute...n I kinda like fresh beat band they b jammin but I dnt thnk its tht educational
  • O yea max n ruby...ruby is so bossy n max doesn't listen for shit I wud tell my mom...o yea they hav no parents wth
  • The whole Steve overdosed was an internet rumor. He left because the show was not what he wanted to do "forever " He also started his own band and started his music career. He has never been reported going to rehab either. JOE was boring to me.
  • Yo gabba gabba's songs get stuck in my head like crazy! I don't really understand what max & ruby is supposed to be teaching children. I actually enjoy spongebob though, sometimes it's funny as long as I'm watching it and it's not just background sound.
  • Hip hop harry
  • I can't stand Toopy and bino...that show is always like someone wrote it while in the middle of a bad trip! We also banned Dora/diego from our house - beat decision ever! :-)
  • dumbest show ever.....mustard pancakes..just shoot me plz
  • Outnumberedbyboys lol I remember telletubbies haha.

I hate blues clues. Whats the guys name steve I jus wana punch him wen he acts stupid lol but I kno its for the kids to learn haha
  • Any nick Jr show EXCEPT Franklin. Lol but guess we all better get over it before our rugrats get here. Lol
  • Franklin is a jerk. He's always bossy to his friends. I like the fresh beat band. The tall goofy guy (twist) gets on my nerves though.
  • Lol, I think Franklin is funny. I think Ruby from Max and Ruby is a beast, and the commercial I HATE the most is that disgusting Luvs commercial where the babies are having a blowout contest. Seriously, I don't wanna know who can make the biggest mess from their behinds lolol.
  • @bke913 Lmfao I love that commercial!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I find the imagination movers creepy...don't know y but I don't like em. So glad my k
  • Stupid phone! So glad my kids r young enough that they can only watch what I put on yet. They both love mickey mouse clubhouse which is fine by me! As long as they don't start liking spongebob or Dora we will b good!
  • I am definitely inexperienced when it comes to childrens television. This is my first and the last time a baby was in the family was 15 years ago (little brother). But i hated some of the shows then, so i guess some things never change.......
  • WONDER PETS!!!!!!!!!