LADIES PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS..

edited April 2011 in Health
LAST NIGHT I WENT TO THE ER BECAUSE I WAS LEAKING FLUID, SINCE SUNDAY,I CALLED THE 24 HR NURSE LINE AND SHE SAID TO GO TO THE ER ASAP, BECAUSE MY AMNIOTIC SAC MAY HAVE RUPTURED, I WAS SO DEVASTATED!! SO HERE I WAS TERRIFIED, AND I WENT IN TOLD THE NURSE ON STAFF AND SHE KIND SCOLDED ME FOR NOT COMING IN SOONER, BUT IN A NICE WAY, SHE SAID BECAUSE IF MY SAC DID BREAK THEY WOULD HAVE TO DELIVER THE BABY AND HE WOULD BE SUSEPTIBLE TO INFECTIONS. I'M THINKING THAT'S NUTS I'M ONLY 23 WKS!! AFTER TESTING IT TURNED OUT THAT SINCE I WAS SO BREACHED MY BOY WAS PUSHING DOWN ON MY BLADDER CAUSING URINE TO SPILL OUT, SO EVERYTHING IS FINE, PRAISE GOD!! BUT THE MORAL OF THIS IS IF YOU FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS OFF DON'T WAIT, OR IGNORE IT, IN MY CASE IT WASNT SERIOUS BUT YOU NEVER KNOW!!

Comments

• Thats awesome baby is ok!! I completely agree the sooner you get in the better the chance of a good outcome.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2011
    Amen! Makes me feel better bc I was feeling like a whinny bc I go and call the doctor for EVERYTHING!

GLAD ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR MUNCHKIN.
  • This is also the reason I don't understand why women seek medical advice on a forum before going straight to a medical professional smh. I love pregly but ill bother my dr long before I seek advice regarding my babies health here.
  • wow glad yall r ok...thanks
  • edited April 2011
    I know me too @NewMommy_NavyWife, But when it comes to our babes especially us first time mommies the nurses and docs understand its all new to us!
  • @ all the ladies thanks!
  • Thank god everything turned out ok! My lil girl keeps kickin me in the bladder causing me to pee my pants, she's already beong a brat...lol
  • @ahuyser lol Yah my doctor jokes and said we are deff getting our money worth
  • If there was ever a reason to be a hypocondriac pregnancy is definitely it. Call your docs cuz that's what they get paid for!
  • Good to know baby is ok :)
  • So glad u and baby are okay!
  • Always great advice; I'm glad you and your little one are both okay!!!
  • Thanks Ladies, yeah actually today I felt my little rascal pushing on my bladder...ha ha the nurse even gave me her direct number to her line and said "dont ever overlook this kind of stuff, if you have even the slightest feeling something is wrong, then call me!!" its awesome to know they care!
  • Good advice!! Thanks :)