edited January 2011 in February 2011
is there any1 out there in due feb 11th with my 2nd

Comments

• I'm due Feb 26th, with my 3rd boy
  • I'm getting induced Feb 23 with twins
  • Due Feb 13th. First baby girl.
  • Im due feb 14 with a girl my first baby
  • I'm due the 11th with a girl!
  • I'm due Feb 18th with my first .. little girl can't wait anyone else really excited xxx
  • edited January 2011
    Feb 3rd with my first :) a little girl.and very excited
  • I'm due feb 21 with my first...a girl...my husband and I are so excited!
  • Due Feb 21rst this is our second boy I'm so ready to be done.
  • Due Feb 10th with my first child. It's a boy!
  • If this baby doesn't come by her due date I might have a febuary baby. I'm due jan 26th tho. I really thought shed be out ealry now I'm afraid she's gona go over.
  • I'm due the 8th. So fed up now can't wait
  • I'm due the 25th of Feb. I already have a one year old boy. Expecting a baby girl.
  • Due feb 25 with a beautiful baby boy. Except drs think this baby is going to be early. 34 weeks n expecting him any day.
  • Well I'm hoping that's this baby waits until the 25th because I'm not ready yet.
  • My due date February 17 but my c section is on February 10 I can't wait to meet my baby girl mother of 3 .
  • Sounds like me due date the 18th c section on the 11th only bcuz my hubby can come home on r&r from afgan. He missed our sons birth so we wanted to have a c section
  • Can u arrange a c-section? Xx
  • I'm due feb 18 with my 4th boy but they takin him on the 11 3 weeks can't wait
  • I am due the 17th of Feb but my Dr is inducing on the 14th if he doesn't come before then cause Im an
  • I am due the 17th of Feb but my Dr is inducing on the 14th if he doesn't come before then cause Im an
  • I'm due Feb 2nd. She will be my first baby. I'm feeling fine. Not many changes lately, not feeling any signs that she wants to come yet. However she has been moving and the whole pregnancy I haven't have any complications Thanks to GOd! I have my 38 weeks doctor's visit today. Lets see how It goes!
  • Due feb 20 c.section for the 14th :) my first boy
  • Has anyone dilated yet im due on the 14th and have dilated so is that a sign she could come early... its my first child
  • Am due feb 20 wth ma 1st bby
  • Mphelps07, you can be several cm dilated and stay that way for several weeks, its actually quite common. I stayed at 3cm with my son for over a week. I had to be induced for low amniotic fluid, otherwise I probably would have gone longer.
  • Oh ok so i should just keep walking to help
  • My birthday is Feb 12th, my daughter's is Feb 14, & my son's is Feb 26th. This one is due in August & I wish it was February because this pregnancy has been the hardest so far.
  • My due date fed 17 but I'm having a c section on fed 10 ITS A GIRL I can't wait to meet my lil princess!
  • edited January 2011
    I'm due Feb 14 with my first girl. I was hoping to arrange a day since I'm having a c section but no luck so I guess I'm just ready any day now. Seems like Valentine's Day is taking forever to come.