whos due in feb

2»

Comments

• Feb 22nd w my first an its a girl
  • I remember having my son he was my first and I was so scared but when he came out all u feel is joy. He was so little he was only 6 pounds 6 ounces. I didnt get 2 see my daughter right away but she was 7 pounds 12 ounces. Just thinking about it makes me cant wait 2 see this baby.
  • I am due February 21 with my 3rd girl
  • There is alot of people due the same day I am but I doubt my baby will be born on that day I want 2 get induced I dont think I can deal with the back pain that long
  • edited January 2011
    Feb 16th with my first
    its a boy:)
  • How is everybody doing? Anyone @ the hospital yet?
  • I was due feb 14 and had my baby girl jan 30, 2011
  • Awesome mphelps07! Congratulations! God bless you & your baby! I hope I can hold mine soon too. My due date is Feb 3rd. Lets see if its true if not I will b induced the eight.
  • due Feb. 26 with my first, Tristan James. Im super excited!
  • I'm due February 14th with a girl which is my first child and, I'm so excited that starting to get impatient :-)
  • edited February 2011
    @mphelps07 congratulations with your girl! :)
  • I just had my baby girl lastnight @ 9:06pm. I had to be induced BC my water broke since early in the morning. Unfortunately the doctor had to do a c-section since I only dilated to 2.9cm. She weighted 7.7 pounds and she is beautiful :)
  • Im due feb 26th but getting induced on feb 19
  • I was due feb, 14th if he doesn't come within the next wk. 1/2 the doctor said she would induce me then :-( not what I wanted to hear at the doctors today.