***HELP...IM SOOO TIRED!!!!***

edited April 2011 in Sleep
Omg this is my third pregnancy but 2nd baby & never in my entire life have I been so sleepy!!! Ugh..its like once I sit down its over. I know babies can suck the life out of u but damn!!! Lol my back & hips hurt all night so I can't get good sleep. Please tell me I'm not crazy..is it just me??? Due sept 4th #TeamPink

Comments

• I'm the same way. I'm exhausted through out the whole day and take naps when I come home from work but now its 2am and I'm too uncomfortable to sleep. I gotta be up in a few hours to get my son to school. Sigh. I just can't wait to sleep normally again. Haha
  • Ugh I feel u it sucks! I want 2 just sleep the day away...but I can't. Is it wrong 2 sleep eveytime ur sleepy?? I don't want 2 get lazy.
  • I am there with all of you. I am pregnant with #3 and only 9 weeks. I can't get comfy, or always have to per. Worst part is my 5 year old is going through a phase of night terrors. Wakes up screaming, scares me then takes me forever to get back to sleep. And my 22 month old son is teething his eye teeth all 4 at ghetto same time so he wakes up a lot in pain. And my husband snores BAD, I try earplugs but then I can't hear my kids when they need me, but my husband won't wake up to them cause he sleeps like a rock. Soooo Sleepy
  • I'm due Sept. 10th and sleeping has literally taken over my life. I take two naps a day and that's pretty much the whole day!
  • @Tootie08 that's how I feel lol..but lucky u bcuz my fam be lookin at my like why are u always sleepy? I'm like ummm idk maybe it this human growing inside of me that runs my body!! I don't get how ppl don't understand that I'm tired...uhg! But hey I'm half way done with this lol...enjoy ur naps!!
  • @countrymomma2stb3 awww u poor thing! I would DIE!! I hope it gets better 4 u...us preglys need our rest. So 1 nite u need 2 be like "SHUT UP!" LOL. But seriously..maybe ur Hubby cud help out one nite a week with all of that so u can get some rest! Good luck mommie :)
  • Im with u all im always tired I want to b in my bed all day long we established a relationship its hard to break lol
  • @simone
    I felt that way and this is my 3rd pregnancy too. I found out the reason I was so tired and felt so pregnant so fast was because we're having twins...!

I hope you get some rest. I know how you feel!
  • @Mommyof4girls oh wow..twins?! I wud freak out! But congrats! I just want 2 rest..all the time lol...good luck 2 u with all those girls!!
  • @janellesmommie lol I want 2 sleep all day but the fam won't let me which Sucks but hey!
  • I cuss em out den dey let me b lol
  • I want to sleep all day but my kids wont let me.
  • @mom60511 man this is a prob! Y won't any1 let us sleep? Lol its so unfair!
  • @Simone
    Thats what we said! Lol twins run on both sides, but we are having identical twins so it's totally random. It was a joke cause I was so tired but his mom was like thats how I felt when I was pregnant w your husband and his brother! So, we thought about it before the first dr visit but we were kinda surprised it was really true...

I just hope they are good sleepers...
  • @simome I don't know my 3 & 22 month old just don't get that I want to sleep.
  • I was the same up until two weeks ago; I was sick for a month and I would lay down when my kids took a nap, get up when my husband was making dinner, and then go back to sleep until the next morning (it was usually about 18/19 hours of sleep). It was horrible! But even before that I was going to bed at 7 and sleeping for 12 hours at least. I'm really glad it's over (for the moment), but it was completely debilitating while it was happening.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 30weeks and im wore out as soon as I wake up,,,, I feel so lazy but I cant help it ,, I try to go to bed early but I still get up at 10 or 11am everyday,,, I wish I had energy
  • @MrsLaMaster that's how I feel..I hate being so tired all the time. If I could sleep ALL DAY I would!!!
  • Me too but its hard with a 5 year,,, she hasnt felt good for 2 days now so she is sleeping alil more so I get sleep too ,,, I feel bad cus she is sick but I need the rest too,,but I figure that if she is resting to feel better its ok for me to rest befor labor gets here,,,,