japan hit again

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
So early reports say 7.4 earthquake tsunami warning issued ...poor people :(

Comments

• Sorry don't know how to edit categories accidentally filed under pregnancy
  • OMg!! Praying for them now!!
  • Oh my goodness!! :( prayers go out to them!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh noo! Looks like I need to turn on the news
  • Oh no! Not again!
  • Awuhhhh!!!! It hit 27 minutes ago.. so sad. I can't believe we can't predict these things, let alone prevent them. Prayers to Japan!!
  • Its very very sad
  • They said if a tsunami hits it will not be as bad but good lord its crazy! Worried about the nuclear plant as well so scarry
  • Too much going on. :( plus our own Government debating to shut down this afternoon. Prayers to Japan.
  • Wow, this is getting pretty frightening.:'(
  • =\ thts horrible prayers go out to them nd anyone's family who are out there helping from the last him..wow its the little things we a have to be thankful for
  • It sucks for us and economy too. My fiance was working 12 hour days 7 days a week, so we just bought a house and I'm 4 months pregnant. His factory has their home plant in Japan, so now he's down to 3 days a week and barely bringing home enough for the house payment. I hurt for those who lost family in Japan, and I'm glad all were losing is money.
  • edited April 2011
    @desertrose just right now you heard this??? I would turn on the T.V. but I don't wana mess with my grumpy bear BF whose sleeping lol if so OMG :'( that makes me very sad. I think some people don't have compassion because its not happening directly to us or because they are Japan but I see it as....I would be DEVESTATED if that happened to us here in Cali ( which everyone keeps saying is) Big earthquake, then a tsunami...and killing all your family. I do not wish that upon nobody or any country. Very, Very upsetting :(
  • My cousins wife is from Japan and it just breaks my heart his band made over 3000.00 and donated to the red cross it's times like these that make you appreciate what you have. I live in cali too and its a huge fear..I love seeing people come together from all different walks of life to support and care for those who are "not their own"
  • Prayers, this sucks...:(