sexually assault by husband **update**

13»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    This is a crime even if ur married,I wouldn't ever do it to my gf or anyone else but you should talk it over with your husband tell him how you feel
  • Stay strong sweet, I'm praying for you.
  • Oh honey. I am so sorry for you but so proud of you rising up and staying strong. It's absolutely rape. I work with sex offenders and just recently took a seminar on intimate partner rape. I was wondering if you plan on filing charges? Some states still don't consider it rape but most do.
  • I dont think anyone should judge him because there is always more than one side to a story...... and about him doing it before supposedly if he was found innocent then thats it.......and to praying4our3rd it seems like you might want to pick better men since all you have to say is negative things about us you must have had your share of bad times with them so when you talk you should be more specific then men think this and men think that.....but if what you said happened is what happened im really sorry to hear that and he does not need to do that to you......this is itty bitty b/f b/d