hey im new an aint sure if im prego yet...

edited April 2011 in Teen moms
im 16 and its a long story and kinda embarrassing but i cheated on my boyfriend on spring break with an older man. i never had sex besides this time. and im scared to tell anyone cause ill be homeless and boyfriend will kill me. has this ever happened to someone. i need advice or help.

Comments

• Have you taken a test sweetie?
  • Just keep a positive attitude and keep your chin up. You're never given more than you can handle. There are tons of people here that will listen whenver you need, but be weary of those that are negative...don't listen to what they may have to say because they're not perfect and everyone makes mistakes at one point or another.

Good luck sweetie. I haven't been in the situation, but I'm all ears if you ever need someone to talk to. Cute puppy, by the way! :)
  • Wow so lost ur virginity to older man?
  • Pee on a stick! Nobody on here can tell you if your prego or not.
  • I'm scared to take test. Even to get one and my parents and boyfriend knowin. I would have to go out my town to buy one but how to get therr
  • thanks he is old and I miss when he was a puppy. now my dog just lays around. I need support baddd
  • Any way you can have a truely best friend who can keep a secret go get it?
  • Ok when was your spring break? Have you missed a period yet?
  • If there is a health department close you can take one there 100% confidential. I just don't want you to stress if it isn't necessary. One step at a time, sweetheart.
  • Did you have a missed period hun?
  • What make u think ur pregnant
  • hey im new too!!
    and try planned parent hood... i heard they do tests for free...
  • My friend britts mom works at clinic. My period was due three weeks ago but I went by app. And every six months I won't get my period. Spring break was last month well it was teachers convention for a week we had off.
  • Can u get a ride to a pharmacy, tell ur need talons or something, run in and get a test and,some tampons.
  • My period hasn't came and it ain't showing me being ready for it. Like what can happen.
  • Can one of your friends help you out and get the test so you don't need to go?
  • It doesn't matter if your friends mom works there hun, its illegal for them or her to say anything, its called doctor/patient confidentiality. Losing your virginity can mess your cycle up, but to be sure you NEED to test.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No my friends I don't want knowin. Jess has a big mouth and tells her mom everything britts mom works at clinic and she is the one who told me she was gonna get me birth controll but now what. And as for steph she wouldn't talk to me she's a pastors daughter.
  • Planned parenthood or birth right gives free tests... and wont tell parents!
  • BBritts mom always talks about the ppl that go there. she is a gossip queen n a slut of town. she would love to make my mommy talked bout. O M G this is bad
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • As I said before, if your friends mom works at the clinic, it is ILLEGAL for her to say ANYTHING to ANYONE about you. She can get fired and sued for it, SO go to the clinic and get a test hun. No one can help you until you get a test. :)
  • I dunno yet. I did somethingg I should have to grow up and take care offf but im only 16 and no dad to help aah I'm alone.
  • MMaybe ill get my period I hoppppe I do get it since this can notttt be happening to me. can you really get pregnant one time having sex? I didn't have my period when we did.
  • Calm down sweetie, it will be ok. Why do you think that you are pregnant? Do you have any symptoms of being pregnant like nausea or sore breasts? Sounds like you live in a small town like me where no matter what you do, everyone knows your business:( That can be hard! Does the older guy have contact w/ you? Is so, is it possible for him to get a test for you??
  • Here's the Planned Parenthood number.. 800-230-plan. They will talk to you about every possible path and the outcomes and it's confidential.
  • Only wanna be sick cause im scared. But my period isn't here im tired and thats it
  • Only wanna be sick cause im scared. But my period isn't here im tired and thats it
  • wow I didn't meAn thT. he went back to college. its his last year