hey im new an aint sure if im prego yet...

Comments

• You don't need to be on your period to get pregnant, that's the time where you would be least likely to get pregnant hun. And yes it only takes 1 unprotected sex time and you can easily get pregnant. Like I said, you need to test.
  • I had my period feb 12
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Than you are almost 2 months late! You NEED to test hun! When did you have sex?
  • I have weird periods every six I don't get it and it is never same time.
  • Do you go to school? Is there a nurse that can help you or give you advice?
  • O ok, well than you were expecting it around march 26th so you are about 2 weeks late almost 3. I still think you need to test.
  • I don't drink or anything I eat good so i should be ok right
  • march 27 was my next period if my app was right
  • Even if you eat good, you still need to know hun!
  • Yes, you need to find out ASAP...I don't want you to feel like your being hounded or pressured but IF you are pregnant, then you & your baby need to see a Dr & get prenatal care...If you can't go to the clinic, you must find a way to get a test. That's the first step...If I have to go buy one for you & mail it, I will...
  • Yes, you need to find out ASAP...I don't want you to feel like your being hounded or pressured but IF you are pregnant, then you & your baby need to see a Dr & get prenatal care...If you can't go to the clinic, you must find a way to get a test. That's the first step...If I have to go buy one for you & mail it, I will...
  • I can relate to u I wasnt as young as u I was 17 but u should go to clinic n get tested then decide wat to do n hey mayb talking to ur mom wouldnt b so bad trust me I was scared shitless to tell my parents lol but they luv u no matter wat n youd b surprosed how supportive they can b, n hey wat does it matter wat other people have to say? Theyre not the ones who have to go through wat u r so let them talk who cares dnt try n hide itfor their sake n if u r prego r u gna hide it? Bc if not than it makes no sense to b 007 just to get a test lol buy a test at the dollar store if u have to lol
  • One way r another they gone find out in don't worry bout the bf cause ur young its plenty of them out there to be worry about one u need to worry bout u n get a test n so wat if yo friends find out if they stop talking to u cause of this o well u s3e who ya real friends or n ur mom will forgive u cause u did the right thing by going to see n if she ask u bout it don't lie n u know she know the truth already might as well get it out when she ask u...use protection next time best thing to do....good luck.
  • Well my dad goes away on a job in a week so it will ne easier to sneak around as long as I don't have to have my lil sis with me all the time. I think im goin to take a trip to the next town and wear a Halloween wig
    To buy test.
  • No matter which way you do it hun, it needs to be done and soon. :)
  • People will find out anyway. You need to do what's best and find out. At least buy prenatal vitamins and start taking them whether you're pregnant or not.
  • girl the more you stress about it the later your period will be if your not prego . just relax . go get a test or go to the clinic . as said above they are not allowed to say anything to anybody . thats what i was worried about when i went and got my test done but i asked them and they said its illegial for them to say anything the only time they can say something is if you have an std or you tell them to say something . but other then that its completely confidential . just relax . if you ever need to talk to somebody im here . im 19 and pregnant with my second . havent been in that situation before but i know how hard it is to tell me . message me if you ever need anything . good luck hun .
  • Go to your school nurse guidance counselor or hell ill mail you a test but you need to stop waiting around.
  • Totally agree with navywife, I couldnt have said it better.
  • are you having any symptoms
  • I've been following this post for a couple days now and if u still haven't started ur period than ur more than likely pregnant.. I really feel for u being so young but saying it as nice as I can lol u just need to quit being a puss* and go get a test before some of the importand options aren't available to you anymore. If u found the time to have sex without ur parents knowing I'm sure u can find the time to steal some cash out of ur moms purse and go buy a test. Ur not taking anybody's advice..
  • well since you think ur grown up enough to have sex take fuckin action and find out. Its stupid teens that act like this that make evrry other teen look bad. An obvisiously ur feeling different because u wouldnt think ur prego if not. Grow up.
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah seems like u need a chill pill
  • Just take a test hun. It will b ok. If u r pregnant its not the end of the world. U will b ok. U need to take pre-natal vitamins asap tho if u r. If ur not pregnant then now u know to use protection and take birth control if u dont want to end up in this situation again. If ur periods r that far apart than maybe u lucked out and u dont ovulate regularly. Good luck to u either way. maybe try talking to ur mom, if shes around.
  • Sorry jus sick of young girls who think nothing of it. Its reality grow up. Period